Special thanks from me....

vman1300

Never Forgotten
Well where do I start......

As I look back over the years at what the Bash has evolved from, a humble gathering of friends, joined together by a love of riding, to Bash 08. Lots of changes has taken place. Contrary to popular belief, I did not start the Bash. That goes to Zukracer and Warbaby. I just joined the madness...lol.

This year, lots of folks have stepped up and really helped out. I can never name them all, but people notice and your work is always appreciated. I do have a couple to thank by name.

Mr Bogus - my friend, what can I say. You helped organize so many rides and had enough lists so everyone was informed.

Busacruise - Most know, I normally handle the killboy pic DVD if we can get good weather to shoot on saturday. Even though we were unable to have the killboy shoot....thanks a million for stepping up to the plate and helping out and taking the load off of me.

Cap - well you have the place that brought us all together in the 1st place. This year, you took the bash to the next level. With the addition of having Suzuki reps there, we are now recognized by them and most importantly, we are on their Radar and listening to what we have to say.

On Friday and Saturday night, I witnessed something no other rally I attend has..... people helping out people there doing service and mods, all just to help folks out. As mentioned elsewhere, Shawn and Omar spent ALOT of time working on throttle bodies syncing. Guys, I know you sacrificed time to do those mods, even though I did not have mine done, THANKS for helping the members out.

John spent time doing HID installs for quite a few, 7 I know of on Saturday night. Me included. Thank you my friend for giving so much.

Rich - thanks so much for letting me ride your new 08. Having faith in me to let me take your bike for a few knee dragging passes really means alot my friend. Anytime you are here the same goes for any of my bikes bro.

To the Suzuki guys - I know I said it there, but it is worth repeating.....THANKS so much for taking the time to be there. It means alot to all of us.

To Reba, and the staff at the CROT - thanks for welcoming us every year with open arms.

To the guys that signed up to ride on Saturday - I am so sorry that the increased LEO's there prevented this for taking place. I so love helping people enjoy this sport. To the ones I was able to spend some time with, thanks for allowing me to ride with you and maybe show some things that may help your riding experience.

To all my new friends....thanks for coming to my backyard so to speak. I have been riding in this ares for over 20 years. I know it make take me alot time to remember all the names, lol....

Now for the part that brings tears to my eyes - for Friday night. Just the mention of what I am going through and dedication of this year to me. Words cannot express what I feel inside. Thanks for all the hugs, hand shakes, prayers, phone calls, pm's etc. Just be able to be around my FAMILY here, riding and socializing makes me fell so alive.

Now the question is this...where do we go from here? A few years ago, I would have never guessed that we would have a rally this large. Plans are already being put into motion to make next year the biggest and best yet.

Again, thanks for all the people that bent over backwards to make this even the PREMIER East Coast Busa Rally!!!!!

Kevin, what can we say, your a great person and everyone here knows that. Heres to you Kevin.
beerchug.gif
Thanks for everything you do for all of us and if there is ever anything I can do for you just let me know.

Tim
smile.gif

thumb_up.gif
congrats on your admin position. also thanks for donating tires and bringing parts for us. you do quit a bit for members also and we appreciate that
beerchug.gif

Kevin,

Thank you for helping me with my truck and trailer issue. Much appreciated... Ted

Kevin, What goes around, comes around. You've given so much to everyone, its only right that some of it comes back to you. What you've received pales in comparision to what you've given.

As for filling MCs shoes, I think he wears a size 24EE.

Kevin,
Mostly, I would like to thank you for keeping me away from the tailgate of your truck! You are one of those rare people who are just plain good. Good natured, good hearted - just good. I am glad to know you and very appy to learn from you!

Kevin, there's so much I could say, but I think all that really needs to be known is that you are very much loved by the gang here and your generosity and the time you invest in us just shines in every way...

I'm just glad to know you and the gang here...I think we're all better people for it
smile.gif

Kevin - Thanks for giving me some advice, I really wish I could have gone on a ride with you... You're an awesome guy!
thumb_up.gif

If you get a chance, PM the info we were talking about - the guy in Atlanta who can get stiffer springs installed.

You da man!

Kevin, What goes around, comes around. You've given so much to everyone, its only right that some of it comes back to you. What you've received pales in comparision to what you've given.

As for filling MCs shoes, I think he wears a size 24EE.
I can never fill Shawn's shoes. I can only help stop the insanity...no wait, I am part of the insanity.

Kevin,
Mostly, I would like to thank you for keeping me away from the tailgate of your truck! You are one of those rare people who are just plain good. Good natured, good hearted - just good. I am glad to know you and very appy to learn from you!
That is why we had the drawings at a different place this year....lol....

It takes someone with the same qualities to see that in someone else my friend.

Kevin, there's so much I could say, but I think all that really needs to be known is that you are very much loved by the gang here and your generosity and the time you invest in us just shines in every way...

I'm just glad to know you and the gang here...I think we're all better people for it
smile.gif
I can feel the love. And I would not want to be without it...well 'cept Ben....

:lol

It was a pleasure to meet you Kevin, and awesome to see you ride!
beerchug.gif

smile.gif
I can feel the love. And I would not want to be without it...well 'cept Ben....

:lol
Well, had you witnessed Ben's "Budda rub" you might feel differently
tounge.gif

Back