Thank you to all.....

MrsGrumpy

Faith, Trust, Pixie Dust!
Donating Member
Registered
Hey y'all. Just wanted to thank you all for a great time this past week. I was a little unsure of what to expect. I rode more last week than I ever have in the years Dave has had his Busa. If only I could fit on one I'd get one for myself!
bowdown.gif

Special thanks to B.O.B and Captain for making me feel so welcome.

Randy, I'm going to miss the chats...always made me laugh.

Angel - I here I may see you in Laconia?? Looking forward to it.

Pappy - thanks for helping me finish my soda!

Tim - nice riding with you on the Foothills. You guys were great company.

and last but certainly not least...

Kristie and all the other women that put a little estrogen into the mix - it was great chatting with all of you.

Angela aka MrsGrumpy

It was a pleasure meeting you Angela. I hope next time we can chat some more.

Heres to new friendships
beerchug.gif

Great meeting you and Dave!

I hope we'll see you next spring!

Angela your awesome and your smile is contagious. (That was the best gatorade I have ever ever ever ever ever ever had) Thanks for sharing!

Cap

Angela, it was great riding with you and Dave. The Foothills trip was fun. Good luck with your daughter and the cheerleading, remember, tumbling is very important, make that her # 1 thing to concentrate on. Dave, thanks for the great food.
smile.gif
Here is a pic I took of you two. Thanks for letting me tag along with you two.
beerchug.gif

Tim
smile.gif

2008SpringBusaBash_046__Small_.jpg

smile.gif

Recipe for Red Gatorade:

Peachtree schnapps
Malibu coconut rum
Cranberry juice

Refill the Gatorade bottle as many times as you like, Oh yeah Cap it said Cool Blue on the label but the stuff was red...
sadnews.gif

Angela, It was wonderful to meet you too. Nice to see so many wives/girlfriends at these events. I hope to see you again next spring.

BTW, no more "Gatorade" for cap.
beerchug.gif

Angela it was sooo nice to meet you and Dave, thanks for looking out for me I hope to see you btoh very soon.
Sincerely
Grumpy's Bike wiper
beerchug.gif

Even though I didnt get to talk to ya a lot.. it was nice seeing SOME other girls there!

Ahem. what about me??
beerchug.gif
Yes John, you too.....thanks for bringing your BETTER half along for the ride.
laugh.gif

Nicole is great....her and I should get together sometime. Maybe during one of the rides or something.

Kristie, sure thing... but, that "gatorade" was probably less toxic than John's "diet coke". Did he try one of those? Whew!

Was great meeting you and sir Grumpy too!

I would vote that Busa yall rode as the best looking bike at The Bash!
thumb_up.gif

It was really nice to meet ya Angela. Thanks for the conversation and hope to see at the next Bash.

It was great meeting you both and thanks for everything you did to make this Bash what it was...hope to see you next year!!
beerchug.gif

it was great to meet you, thanks for everything you guys did to help make the Bash so awesome
beerchug.gif

Back