Special thanks from me....

Thanks for all the help at the Bash. You deserve the new position. I'm going to try and get on the track this year like you said. It was too bad it rained though, I was really looking forward to some of that expertise of yours. If you get a chance p.m. me also about that spring.

Kevin, it was true a pleasure to finally meet you in person. Congratulations on the admin. they could not have asked a better guy for the job. I look forward to the next time we meet. Next time I hope to be able to spend more time with ya.

Kevin - Thanks for giving me some advice, I really wish I could have gone on a ride with you... You're an awesome guy!
thumb_up.gif

If you get a chance, PM the info we were talking about - the guy in Atlanta who can get stiffer springs installed.

You da man!
No problem man. I enjoy watching as much as I can....that is the way we learn.

The place I get my suspension done is Traxxion Dynamics outside Atlanta. You can reach them at www.traxxion.com. When you call, ask for Mike.

Kevin it was a pleasure to meet you and I have some business I am sending your way! Lots of friends and family in the area that are looking this year!
beerchug.gif

Thanks for all the help at the Bash. You deserve the new position. I'm going to try and get on the track this year like you said. It was too bad it rained though, I was really looking forward to some of that expertise of yours. If you get a chance p.m. me also about that spring.
I posted it above....

Kevin, it was true a pleasure to finally meet you in person. Congratulations on the admin. they could not have asked a better guy for the job. I look forward to the next time we meet. Next time I hope to be able to spend more time with ya.
Same here sir, cant wait until next time.

Kev, BusaWhipped said it best. What you get back can't even compare to what you've given to all of us. You know we love ya man!!! Ok, not like Ben does, but we love ya.

bowdown.gif

Kevin, your such a great guy and a blast to be around. I'm so glad we got to meet up again this year!

Congrats on the Admin job, Couldn't have gone to a better person
thumb_up.gif

it was great seeing you again...who would have thought you could go from the corner to the top? congrats on the demotion i guess
laugh.gif
j/k bro, no one is more deserving or could do a better job...thanks for all you already do around here
beerchug.gif

it was great seeing you again...who would have thought you could go from the corner to the top? congrats on the demotion i guess
laugh.gif
j/k bro, no one is more deserving or could do a better job...thanks for all you already do around here
beerchug.gif
I am still Captain of the Corner. I will never be let out.

It was a pleasure meeting you Kev, all I gotta say it, boy, you've gots some skillz
firedevil.gif
Too bad the saturday ride we signed up for didn't work out, maybe you will be able to look at some of the pics to guide me in the world of improvement...
beerchug.gif
or, maybe the fall bash
rock.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

It was a pleasure meeting you Kev, all I gotta say it, boy, you've gots some skillz
firedevil.gif
Too bad the saturday ride we signed up for didn't work out, maybe you will be able to look at some of the pics to guide me in the world of improvement...
beerchug.gif
or, maybe the fall bash
rock.gif
beerchug.gif
I do enjoy helping where I can. To me seeing someone take what I suggest and coming back and saying it helped is a great thrill.

I hope to be a Control Rider for NESBA by the end of the year. That way I can do that all the time.

I am always up for a lil coaching session.

beerchug.gif

Back