Had some time to collect my thoughts

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
People who I would really like to thank:
DNGrumpy (Dave), Mr. Bogus (Randy), GixerHP(John) and Hooken203(Kevin)
Thank you gents for the efforts on the eating front! Great Chow and I know that there was a lot of effort behind it.
The sponsors
MR Cycles, Redline Engineering, Bike-Shirts.com, etc.
For providing some great prizes for the raffles!
Busa Cruise (Hillard)
For offering to handle the Photo Shoot this year, and for locating the Dragons for the members and the memento for CAp.
Mr. Bogus(Randy again)
For the hats and pins
Zukracer(Brian)
For keeping the fires burning at the Phillips and at the Bash all these years
To TwotoneVert(James and Julie)
For loaning his tools and stand to us for the Free Clinic
To BA Busa (Rich)
Thanks for coming all the way out East; It was great to finally meet you!
To GSXcite (Hal)
For setting a standard that we must continually uphold! Hal, I really hate that you weren't there in person, but we carried you with us Brother.

To Doug
For giving me a place to hang my hat and call my home. You can't know how much I appreciate all this place does for me. Thank you and Kristi for everything.

To Michele, Dennis, Omar and Jim and Doug
I know I can be a pain sometimes but thanks to you guys for putting up with me!

To my Brother Omar.
Wow. Thanks for just being you man. Words just dont cover it... you'll probably never realize how much I respect you.

The Bash was awesome - there are more people that I want to find a way to thank for different things... I will figure out how to do that, but I want to get this out early...

To everyone, thank you for treating us like family - it means a lot to me, the way that people responded to Geo and the boys.
we had a lot of fun and it was as much because of sitting around talking with people as it was the riding.

Now for the down side... my heart goes out to Robert, Naomi and James...
Thankfully, it wasn't as bad as it could have been, but it is still pretty bad. Pease keep them in your thoughts. As well for the others who had mishaps this weekend.

Unfortunately, I only took one pic this whole trip... I will post it later, it is of Rich packed up and headed out for the ride back out to Ca.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!

Shawn

Shawn, just thanks for all you do and I had a blast seeing you and your family...

Thanks for working on all of those Busas...you, Doug and Omar know how I feel about all that you guys sacrificed with your time and I was thinking today that I know the gang wouldn't do anything any differently and that you guys just love helping everyone out...next time, I'm in the assembly line getting Busas ready for work.

Great times and I'm just thankful to know you...

Sean it was great meeting you and thank you for every thing you do. Stay Safe
beerchug.gif

Shawn-I know we dint get much chance to talk but it was good to finally meet you in person n Im glad to shake the hand of another Marine who keeps my family safe n sound; you n all our military brothers n sisters are pure GOLD in my book
bowdown.gif
I was saddened to hear you are headin to The Sandbox, but rest assured you will be in my family's prayers for a safe return man.
Thank you again for the autocom too-cant wait to try it out
beerchug.gif

until next time bro-Semper Fi n keep the rubber side down
cool.gif

shawn, it was great i appreciate the help on my bus. You dont know how much respect i have for you, your wife, and your amazing sons. you took the time to make sure everyone was alright and squared away. your vacation was spent helping others which was greatly appreciated by all.

Your sons are great to be around i am glad i got to meet them and your wife.

but be careful in the sandbox and our thoughts will be with you in a safe return

later
the 16th chris

Shawn, I'm proud to be associated with this great .oRg Family. I'm even more honored to know you and your Family! Words cannot express my gratitude for everything you've done.

Thank you, Brother. Thank you.
bowdown.gif

--Omar

It was grea to meet you and your family. Thanks for being there and running part of the show!!!!

It was a pleasure to meet you and shake your hand. I read about all the wonderful things that the org does and you are typically in the middle of it. You have a wonderful family, Diana and I are grateful for teh opportunity to meet them.

Shawn - your selflessness amazes me, you are a great man helping everyone. Thank you for all your help to the Bash!

I'm sorry I didn't get to meet your family, I should have reached out a little more
boohoo.gif

Food was awesome! Thanks to John for putting that together!

Be safe in the sandbox, we'll pray for your safe return!
beerchug.gif

Shawn,

as always it was a pleasure to see ya again! have a safe trip overseas and we will see ya back again real soon!! take care!!

Shawn. Even though you actually used a vehicle to tow the trailer this year...
Thanks for helping me out with the Busa.
More importantly.
Thank you for your service to our country. You owe me/everyone only one thing.
Keep your azz safe playing in the sandbox.
God Bless Brother.  
thumb_up.gif

Shawn, had I known you were going to deploy I would have come new job or not! You know how much I was looking forward to spending some time with you. You sir, have set the bar high for those of us who will carry on while you are gone. May God bless you, your family and your troops while your on deployment. I'll miss you my friend.

Shawn I was going to send you a PM, but since you named me in the list I will thank you here. I sincerely appreciate you help, you and Randy had the new Roadlok on before I could walk up the hill to get the stand. Thank you so much for taking your time to work on other bikes and help people. Thank you for installing the new clutch lever on Juli's bike after she went down. I wish I had more techincal know how so I could help more than I did. Please be safe brother, come home soon, we will be waiting to ride with you again. BTW, I enjoyed picking up cans with your oldest, your family is awesome.
beerchug.gif

Shawn, It was great to see you again. You have a great family, your boys will always remember the great time they had at the bash with you and your great wife. Stay safe my friend.

Tim
smile.gif

Shawn it was great talking with you on the phone the other night.. glad you,Geo and the boys made it home safe.

until we meet again..
peace.gif

Shawn, it was a pleasure to finally meet you and your family.. Your kids were a blast and maybe if the price of aluminum goes up a bit more, they could end up making enough to pay for gas
laugh.gif

many thanks to you and Omar for getting my bike taken care of also, I know it was late and you had already worked most of the day not to mention the trips you saved by getting wounded bikes back on the road... You are a true asset to the .org

thumb_up.gif
Be safe. Thank you. Godspeed, our prayers are with you. Maybe oneday man will learn to meet in peace, and not war.

Back