Made it home

Sam, was a pleasure to meet and ride with you. See ya next year! and yes, i am old enough to be your Dad!:poke:

glad to see you made it home safe. Good to finally meet the legend of the free chrome bike :whistle:
seriously I'm glad to see you worked out that whole situation. See ya in april bro :thumbsup:

No worries brotha. Actually I was trying to find out who was behind me so I could apologize for cutting you off.

Not really a new rider per se, just new to twisties. We dont really have those here, ya know
*come up to WI brotha-you saw we got some nice n naughty areas before...now the whole new downtown interchange is open-whew! so many new hi-speed sweeping turns I dont know what to do with myself!*

glad you finally got a chance to attend one of these Sam-made my first one in April n IT WUZ AWESOME!:cheerleader: Mebbe we can all roll down next year w/the IL guys n gals too for Spring '09??:whistle:

that'd be suh-weet!:beerchug:

It was great meeting you Sam...gonna need your wife to take some pics of you washing dishes :rofl:

It was great to finally meet you Sam. A HUGE thanks for the ride down. My trailer queen bike got the royal treatment with that coach hauler:thumbsup:

I can't wait to ride again with you. By the way you had quit a good lean going on some of those twisties. It was all a perfect speed for me. Talk to you soon my friend.:beerchug:

Pink ice cream?:whistle:

0927081436 (Small).jpg

Sam, glad you hadda good time!:thumbsup: Sorry I fukk'd things up for us this summer...:whistle:

Back