Lycan Home-Sorry for late post

Lycan

Emerging from slumber...
Donating Member
Registered
I didn't want to get flamed for not ACTUALLY posting it up, although Im sure everybody who cares knows we made it.:whistle:

Computers broken at home so I had to wait till I got to work to post today.

Thanks to grumpy, bogus, angela, 99, sambusa, mike, gixerhp and everyone else who jumped in to help with what needed to be done, you all made it a HUGE success.:bowdown:

It was great meeting some of you for the first time, and seeing many of the same Orgsters again..:bowdown:

As always, you can count on me for anything, just say the word.

And Dave, I really could not have gone to hellbender one more time without you, it was great to get to know you better, I am glad I had the time.:thumbsup:

I cannot put into words how much Dave and I appreciated having you around this weekend.

It started with breakfast at your house.....meeting your wonderful wife and Oz...who could forget him! Then you jumped in the front seat and drove for us...never wanting to take a break. Then after what seemed like forever in the car, you helped unload all the crap. And it didn't stop there....you were around for whatever was needed. From prepping to cleaning and then loading it all back on the trailer to leave.

Our chat home was fun.....I got to make fun of John without actually being there! And yes....call me anytime. It's always great to talk with you.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

I didn't want to get flamed for not ACTUALLY posting it up, although Im sure everybody who cares knows we made it.:whistle:

Everybody who cares? Huh! I think not.

I was wondering why you hadn't posted up, brother...so I, for one who cares, am really glad to see you shoutin'.

I'm glad you had a good time; now...you gotta see 'bout coming to the Western Busa Stampede in Reno 2009...and bring everyone with you!!!

:cheerleader:

Andof course a HUUUUUUGE thanks to racerv for letting me stay in the command center:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::beerchug:

Glad you made it home bro, it was great meeting you. See you in a couple weeks

Lycan, not sure what bash would do without you now.... :bowdown:

is it spring yet?

Andof course a HUUUUUUGE thanks to racerv for letting me stay in the command center:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::beerchug:

Any time brother, it was kind of weird having a dude pick up my laundry for me.....kind of a Sambusa / 99busa kind of thing to do, however it was appreciated.

I've got some pretty good pics of you, go see my post and if you like them I'll send the high-res to you.

Glad you made it home safe my brotha, cant wait to do it again thats for sure. :thumbsup:

Any time brother, it was kind of weird having a dude pick up my laundry for me.....kind of a Sambusa / 99busa kind of thing to do, however it was appreciated.

:rofl::rofl:

Seriously, his wife is soooooo lucky!!

Glad I sent the PM. :rofl: Glad you made it home safe my friend, I hope to see you in the spring.

Back