Made it home!

It was good meeting both of you. Thanks for hanging back with me on a couple of the roads
laugh.gif

Hey James, I never got to say goodbye before you left. You mentioned that you were leaving after breakfast at 8 in the morning. Anyway, I am glad you made it home alright. I hope Julie is ready to hit the saddle again. See y'all at the next meet.

James, it was a pleasure meeting you and Juli.

Thank Y'all so much for hauling that heavy a-- tank back with ya!

hey great to meet you both had a great time and some great laughs hahahah

julie next time you want me to go on recon to find your husban i am willing hahaha
but no i am just glad your ok

Glad you and Juli got home safe, it was a fun trip! Diana is asking about Eureka in June now.

James it was nice to talk with you on the phone.. Glad Julie and you made it home safe..
bowdown.gif

See you in Eureka..
beerchug.gif

James, glad to call you a friend!! As always, Juli and you were a blast to be around.. Am sure glad you are going to the Springs run as well (Need help ribbing Hal ya know) We are going to have a blast..

Anyway, send me the route you are running and maybe we can hook up enroute... Chris (99Busa) may be going as well..

Cant wait till June!

Irene and myself enjoyed spending some time with the two of you. Sorry to hear you had a little misfortune, I managed to claim some also! Oh well we take the good with the bad. be well,
beerchug.gif
Walt

Back