Mustang clan home safe and sound

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Well, the boys are sleeping, must have exhausted themselves crushing all the cans!
We want to thank everyone for making this a great event, but also ask for thoughts and prayers to go out to those who had mishaps this weekend.

With the exception of hearing about and seeing some of the injuries and damage, I had an amazing time.

BTW, Dennis, I am not entirely sure you have the authority to name corners on the map, but thanks for the thought...
smile.gif

Shawn, the best thing that you did all weekend (and for anyone in doubt, Shawn worked most of the weekend at the hotel on bikes lined up the street) was bring your family (what a treat)

One of my favorite photos of the weekend... (this father son thing just killed me)

DSC_0030-1.JPG

"And then I tucked in real tight on the left hand sweeper just in time to scare Mr Bogus half to death..."

DSC_0042-1.JPG

and of course the youngest of the bunch.... Stewart..... "Look what I can do"

DSC_0044-1.JPG

Shawn, the best thing that you did all weekend (and for anyone in doubt, Shawn worked most of the weekend at the hotel on bikes lined up the street) was bring your family (what a treat)  

One of my favorite photos of the weekend...   (this father son thing just killed me)

DSC_0030-1.JPG
Fantastic pic
clap.gif

While Talking to Bill(MYMASTER) We both realized that No-Matter Where you came from or where your at in life Today BUSA PEOPLE ARE LIKE FAMILY !!!!!!!!!
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

Great Pics !!!!

super.gif

super.gif

Glad you made it home, Shawn! Sorry to hear about the 'detour'!
crazy.gif

thumb_up.gif
great seeing you and the family again. huge thanks for working on the bike.
beerchug.gif

I think I want to change my screen name to rockalicious now lol sounds like a prison name

Randy,
Great pics! Thanks for posting those; they are much better than last years shower pics!

Back