Made it home!

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Had a great time guys. It was great to see old friends again and meet new ones. I sincerely appreciate everyones help with Juli's mishap and getting her bike fixed. Lisa, Danny, Dennis, and Skotty, thanks for taking the ride with Juli around the 143. There is no way I can name everyone, but I am proud to be a member of this organization, and thank you to all! I am tired, going to bed, I will post up some of the pics we took this weekend tomorrow night.
laugh.gif

James, great to meet you and Julie... Tell her to stay away from trucks!

i am glad i got to see and ride with the two of you again and that things didn't turn out any worse
beerchug.gif
now, i have to find a way to make time pass faster so that the two months until we are together again in Eureka Springs will fly by...see you then
thumb_up.gif

great to see you guys again. We almost had her McIvered up before the rescue truck showed up lol Real glad she didn't get hurt. see ya at the next GTG

Thanks everyone, the org is awesome because of the people who are a part of it. You guys are great.
beerchug.gif

I knew you guys would have a great time. Some of the roads in Arkansas are just as good, and we will have a great time there too. I really missed the bash, but as busy as we were at the store, I know I made the right decision. See ya in June.

I knew you guys would have a great time. Some of the roads in Arkansas are just as good, and we will have a great time there too. I really missed the bash, but as busy as we were at the store, I know I made the right decision. See ya in June.
Hal, you were truly missed. The fire was just not the same without you. I cant wait to see you in June. I had the opportunity to ride with Chris. We had ball on the Skyway. See you soon my friend.

James, it was good to meet you as well. I always like to put a face with the name (don't mean I will be able to remember, getting old...but not as old as GixerHP)

Gld you made it home, got your message from last night hope to see you and th Mrs again very soon, take care brother!
beerchug.gif

Hal, you were truly missed. The fire was just not the same without you. I cant wait to see you in June. I had the opportunity to ride with Chris. We had ball on the Skyway. See you soon my friend.
Did Juli ride her bike on the skyway? I understand she had a getoff because of a truck following her too close. I wish I would have been with you guys. Poeple like that really piss me off! Glad she was not hurt. I missed spending the time with my son. He is a great kid and I miss him alot. Only get to see him a few times every year. One thing you can tell your wife. She has been on the hardest roads to ride a motorcycle on there is. There is no way she is not a better rider than when she left to go there. She should have more confidence now. See you in Arkansas.

It was great meeting you both and I'm just glad Julie is OK...hopefully you'll be there next year!

Glad I got to meet you guys at the Bash-man I wish I was on that ride with the trucker
guns.gif
azzhats like that give humans a bad name; but folks like you two more than make up for those sorry sacks of s**t.
Hope to see you guys again, and hit some sweepers with Julie-cuz if we get in tha corners, she'll be able to roll past-my luck Killboy would be there with tha camera n eveyone would be postin up "Big D got passed by a girrrrrl!" and I'd have to go into hiding...change my screen name, get plastic surgery....my internet hero days would be over...
cool.gif

Glad you guys still enjoyed yourselves inspite of the bad experience-cant wait to do the next Bash!
beerchug.gif

Back