Made it home

SAMBUSA

TATTOO'D WHITE TRASH
Donating Member
Registered
Just got in. Randy left on his bike for Ft. Wayne, he should be home in about an hour and half.

Thank you all for a great first Baaaash. Especially Doc and Jules for being patient with my inexperience. You two were great to ride with and I look forward to doing it again.

Huge THANK YOU to Grumpy, Mrs. Grumpy and Randy. You guys did a great job feeding us and I really appreciate all the time, money and work that you put into it.

Before Randy left my house he passed on the H.org banner. Then he disappeared to the sheep pen for about 10 minutes.:whistle:

HPIM2126 (Small).JPG

And one other thing, Doc and Jules - Thanks for the banana and coconut.:whistle::bowdown:

Good to meet you and glad you made it home. Didn't realize you were a new rider...I would have gotten off your ass on the way to the photo shoot. I was trying to have a little fun with the speed we were traveling at...I am sure you understand.

It was nice meeting you at the bash. Glad you're home safe. See ya next time.

what are you trying to say Racer?? huh?? You know Me and Doc somehow got nominated to lead that trip... and find Don....

j/k.... I was waiting to get passed but noone ever would...

Glad to see you made it home Sam!! I had TONS of fun this weekend... and you are more than welcome to follow me anywhere ;)

what are you trying to say Racer?? huh?? You know Me and Doc somehow got nominated to lead that trip... and find Don....

Glad to see you made it home Sam!! I had TONS of fun this weekend... and you are more than welcome to follow me anywhere ;)
I would never dog on you Jules, it wasn't the time or place for speed. We all got there safe and sound and that is what matters....I had my fun later :)

Glad you made it safely. Hope to see you in April.

Good to meet you and glad you made it home. Didn't realize you were a new rider...I would have gotten off your ass on the way to the photo shoot. I was trying to have a little fun with the speed we were traveling at...I am sure you understand.

No worries brotha. Actually I was trying to find out who was behind me so I could apologize for cutting you off.

Not really a new rider per se, just new to twisties. We dont really have those here, ya know

Last edited:

You and Doc gotta get me to that "loopty loop" route next time:thumbsup:

NO PROBLEM!!! I think that is my favorite road of em all..... it's a long ride.. but a GOOD ride

I think Sam gets the "Most Improved" award for Bash this round... Was sure glad we could get you to the twisties :)

Also, for those who did not notice, Sam was pretty absent from the social activites as he was busy helping in the kitchen and the grills running supplies and washing dishes and cookware as it was piling up... He gave us many hours of help with the food program... I did not hear a single peep of noise or complaint from him and we needed the help..

I would personally extend an invite for Sam to come back and be part of the "crew" but I have been told I was a "Baa aaa aaa aad" influence and need a note from PETA to be able to return.... (not sure what thaa aaa aat is about"

Sam, you got cute sheep...... :rofl:

Back