00BusaTx and Melody made it home

00busaTX

aegri somnia, and proud member of P. E. A.
Donating Member
Registered
We made it back safe and sound. It was great meeting everyone. My Mom and I had a great time. We thank everyone for the laughs and new friendships. My mom has now found a new love for Hooch.

It was great. I am proud to be part of this group. :beerchug:

Dude! Bring your MOM anytime!
Glad you made it home safe and sound.
Great seeing you again, Mike!

Great seeing you again Mike, and great that you brought your Mom!! I'm glad she enjoyed the gang :thumbsup:

Great meeting you and your mom, Mike! She is hilarious. Bring her to every one of these things. :rulez:

Wine, water, wine, water. Glad to have met you sir, had a great time hanging out with you guys :thumbsup:

Mike, I can't say I have ever laughed as much as I did talking to you mother on the last night....That woman is a HOOT! I miss her already.

We had such a blast sitting and talking with you and Melody!

Mikes HOT MOM with Buster...

100_4983.jpg

it was great to meet the two of you, glad you made it home safely :beerchug: you guys definitely need to make it to Eureka Springs in a few weeks, we will have a blast

Dude it was great to meet you and your hot mamma!

I think we did a good job of managing our 'adult beverage intake' - ya know? No sense in having a hang over for the morning rides and all....

Thanks for the good times my man, may there be many more!:beerchug:

It was great to hang with you again bro...but you can KEEP that HOT azz beef jerky:laugh::laugh:my frickin tongues STILL burnin....:moon:

I second that Lycan, the jerky had some heat this time. Good seeing you again Mike. Your mom was cool as hell :thumbsup:. You guys be good.

Mike, it was awesome meeting you and your Mom. Krystal wants to adopt her! I look forward to catching up with you all in the future!

Dude it was great to meet you and your hot mamma!

I think we did a good job of managing our 'adult beverage intake' - ya know? No sense in having a hang over for the morning rides and all....

Thanks for the good times my man, may there be many more!:beerchug:

It was great to hang with you again bro...but you can KEEP that HOT azz beef jerky:laugh::laugh:my frickin tongues STILL burnin....:moon:

I second that Lycan, the jerky had some heat this time. Good seeing you again Mike. Your mom was cool as hell :thumbsup:. You guys be good.

Mike is the poster child for moderation :whistle:

Mike, you know we love you, right? :thumbsup:

Back