Ace is back home.

Acehole

The crowbar!
Donating Member
Registered
I want to thank EVERYONE who made my first Busa Bash the best experience of my life! Oh and that is Everyone who attended and everyone responsible for this great .ORG! I sux at names but i have all those smiling faces etched in my memory (what's left of it) and will never forget the hospitality showed by all!
Thank you Grumpy and Bogus and everyone else for the tasty and ABUNDANT food and libations. (some one had a lot of beer to carry home!)
Thank you Kevin for donating that great set of tires for the door prize and shipping them to me! Never could have got those on the bike! Thank you Joe and John for providing the great deal on your wares. I love the lights John!
Thank you to my fellow group riders Jr, Doc, Jules, 99, Sam, Don, McMustang, and everyone else i had the pleasure of ridng with.
Thank you Lycan and RacerV for just dang caring so much.
I'm overwhelmed with gratitude to every single person who was there for making me feel so welcome and part of the Family. If there is anytime I can be of service to anyone of you, i will be there.
was that too mushy? Luv ya'all!:thumbsup::poke:

You have a new family now, you can go ahead and get rid of that Harley :) Glad you made it brother. By the way, I called Kevin up and told him that you moved. Told him I would take care of those tires for you until you got settled in :-O

Last edited:
Dude, your a great guy. My only regret is we don't live closer. I hope you and I can both make it to the spring bash. Glad you made it safe and sound:beerchug:

You have a new family now, you can go ahead and get rid of that Harley :) Glad you made it brother. By the way, I called Kevin up and told him that you moved. Told him I would take care of those tires for you until you got settled in :-O

The Harleys stay...now where is my Sta-bil? Glad ur home too drummer man! Awesome trailer!:thumbsup:

Dude, your a great guy. My only regret is we don't live closer. I hope you and I can both make it to the spring bash. Glad you made it safe and sound:beerchug:

Spring Bash..be there! we're 5 hours apart, a hop skip and a jump for that Sweet BUSA of yours!:thumbsup:

Spring Bash..be there! we're 5 hours apart, a hop skip and a jump for that Sweet BUSA of yours!:thumbsup:

thanks bro. and your right. there has to be some good rodes and places to eat between us. lets get together sometime.:beerchug:

Glad you made it safely. It was great to meet you and hope to see you in the Spring.

Hey Ace, was sure great to meet the guy behind the posts :) Hope you make the next Bash a bit earlier than this one... get 4 or 5 days of riding in and maybe we can make a loop around the area this next time..

Back