Moto-teck undertail install last night ...

that is a little expensive.. but i have a mototeck 220mph gauge.. canadian dealer put it on as a requirement to switch from kilo to miles.. its really good quality.. (not sure if they are still making them) but they look very sharp.

will try to post a pic later.

about the undertail.. i was considering doing the trim.. you now where you just trim it off.. for the mototeck.. does anyone have a good write up? i am wondering if i have to undo my alarm installation.. (speaker on side of inner rear plastic)

thanks...
hey maybe a group by?

mototeck gauges pic attached.. i think similar to the one group buy recently did..

gauge.JPG

kind of funny- I met the Mototeck guys at the Edmonton Alberta Bike show, liked the product so much that we are now the Canadian Distributor!
Anyone need some lights, undertails, etc? lol

Very cool stuff, I recommend it.

that is a little expensive.. but i have a mototeck 220mph gauge.. canadian dealer put it on as a requirement to switch from kilo to miles.. its really good quality.. (not sure if they are still making them) but they look very sharp.

will try to post a pic later.

about the undertail.. i was considering doing the trim.. you now where you just trim it off.. for the mototeck.. does anyone have a good write up?  i am wondering if i have to undo my alarm installation.. (speaker on side of inner rear plastic)

thanks...
hey maybe a group by?
sportbikeeffects .com has a good write up w/pics , on the installation .....the wiring walk-thru wasn't very accurate though . They had wrong colors written in manual ...for the bike ground and the turn signal wire colors . Lucky for me , I was doing the install at my cousins shop ....he's an electrician .

kind of funny- I met the Mototeck guys at the Edmonton Alberta Bike show, liked the product so much that we are now the Canadian Distributor!  
Anyone need some lights, undertails, etc? lol

Very cool stuff, I recommend it.
please read my post about group buy for mototeck undertail.

can you do something for us?

thanks

great lookin tail. I wasl real happy with the mototeck on my gixxer 750, EXCEPT on hawaii's roads (very poorly maintained) I found that I would lose lenses about every 5-6 weeks. I ended up taking a small (SUPER SMALL) dab of epoxy, and just puttin it on one of the plastic tips that holds the lense in place. haven't had a problem yet, and i THINK i could get it off should I ever need to change the LED's.

Nice assthere! I want one too but I'll have to find somebody to install it for me. I have no interest in using tool implement devices.

Looks nice! Almost makes me wish I was in the market for one.

Back