What undertail....

SNakez9

Registered
Hi all,

My undertail broke of over the weekend. The back tire had been rubbing on it a bit, and a bump from some rode construction did it in. When I got off to take a look the undertail was hanging off sitting on the wheel. My bike is not lowered anymore, I raised it back up last week, it still seems to have height issues in the back...what undertail should I replace it with that will give me the most wheel clearance?

Thanks in advance
hello.gif

I looked at most of em and settled on the Yani Shieki (some hate that Company) but I've been very satisfied with color matching, high clearance, AND quality...it's not a moving part, maybe that's why it's been so good! Raydog

P1010337.JPG

for the most clearance its tiger tail, or the old motorhead undertail if you can find them

I have a tiger style undertail..Plenty of room...The place I bought it was around $40 cheaper then the tigerracing one..Pm me if youd like the info

100_0128.jpg

I have a tiger style undertail..Plenty of room...The place I bought it was around $40 cheaper then the tigerracing one..Pm me if youd like the info

100_0128.jpg

The old motorhead tail is still manufactured by catalyst racing composites. It replaces the entire oem undertail, even has the battery box formed in. Uses the stock taillight too, if that's the look your going with.

Back