Moto-teck undertail install last night ...

Bad thing is I start a new job in 2 weeks and I'll be basicly , locked in for 90 days ....no vacation ....no days off .....gotta make a good impression , so I shouldn't take any time off , I guess .
sad.gif
    Maybe next year ....
There will always be next year...
smile.gif

whered you get the license plate bracket for the moto-teck undertail? i got the same undertail but i dont have no bracket for my license plate.

Maybe by next year , the wife will let me have that 4 to 1 exhaust I really want .....for now I'm stuck with the cheapies !
smile.gif

whered you get the license plate bracket for the moto-teck undertail? i got the same undertail but i dont have no bracket for my license plate.
They sent the bracket with it .....call 'em up , I'm sure they'll work with you .
OR, do something daring...be illegal like me...
laugh.gif

Hubby made a bracket on the swing arm...it looks great...haven't been ticketed yet...I'm sure the day will come though...

michelle3.jpg

looks like U got some toilet paper stuck to your butt there ....:p

i used to have a vertival license plate bracket that i liked alot, but after being stopped for it about 20 times and having to go to court for it and having points added to my insurance i decided it was time to take it off. i had my father make me one that attaches to the bolts for the exhaust hanger and it sits horizontally above the exhaust but im not too found of it.

great looking tail -but the web page is aking 350$ ---whew thats spendy if you ask me, about 100$ more than the rest i have seen online
sad.gif

O.K. , I'm sure we are all laughing "with" you , not at you ..:)

Let her have it boys , she set her own self up on this one ...:;):

nice looking tail... got a linky for them and also are they really $350
rock.gif
thats a bit more than I think I wanna spend on something like that but its pretty sweet lookin
cool.gif

tounge.gif

My undertail cost $175 straight from Mototeck...hrmmmm, $350 is steep...

hmm... I just priced it out to $359 for one on the mototek site
wow.gif

go to the sportbikeeffects page .....$299 .....and remember , if U buy a top gun ( which is what I considered first) and you want to add Good Led's , the price of the tail w/the led's will be over $300 . Either tail , it was gonna cost me the same .

Back