WANTED PICTURES of your aftermarket undertails

l_c903f17cfe010b4f653db9d0c0533ad6.jpg

Hotbodies euro tail quick easy installation but the l.e.d.'s arent very bright :thumbsup: I did have to cut part of the trunk off to det it to fit but i gained more trunk space when it was installed. I got mine when i worked at the suzuki dealeship i paid cost it was like $175 shipped reg price is like $280 shipped i think and i ordered it through tucker rocky

Last edited:
Doyle mentioned he has the Yana Shiki one, which is the first one listed on the PashnitBusa.com page for undertails. Very clean look.

Here's another pic of Doyle's Yana Shiki undertail. :thumbsup:

Img_9205_Busa_Classic.jpg

Img_9197_Harley_busa.jpg

Img_9205_Busa_Classic.jpg

Img_9197_Harley_busa.jpg

Dam you!!! :smad: I got tired of looking at all the nice undertails, ordered one from phasnit since I am painting the platics might as well do this up right.:laugh:

I have a hot bodies on mine. I'll get ya some pics tomorrow if I get home before dark. I tried to get some in the garage just now, but its too crowded to get and good pics. I had extrete graphics, mototech, e bay tail, and now the hotbodies. Of all of them, I like the hotbodies the best. Fit and finish for my black 07 is nearly perfect... One problem with finding an undertail these days is the a few companies have gone out of business. I know extreme graphics is out of business, and mototech went bust about a year ago.

If I had it to do over again, I would have just cut the rear fender and configured my own undertail.

Why thanks for the noteriety Tim! (I do think the YaniSheiki makes me look so much thinner from behind) Doyle

P1010533.JPG

So the Yana Shiki one requires the "integrator kit" as well?

What all has to be done from start to finish to have this undertail installed?

So the Yana Shiki one requires the "integrator kit" as well?

What all has to be done from start to finish to have this undertail installed?

It's common for the manufactures to include the integrator kit with the undertail (thus the $200-$300 average price for an undertail). Yana Shiki you see here for whatever reason separates it out into two pieces. So you have the lower cost option of buying the integrator kit elsewhere, or perhaps you already have one. Keep in mind the integrator kit is for when there are no turn signals on the undertail. The YS one has just two bulbs, so the brake lights also are used as turn signals. Note that Signal Dynamics is a big company that makes very similar taillamp modules for the same purposes.

Some undertails have turn signals built in (mine does) so an integrator kit would not be neccessary in that instance. There's an immense variety of shapes and looks to undertails for the Busa.

hotbodies. good fit, but the LED's need some work. Easy install with some required cutting.

DSC04626.JPG

img_5121.jpg

post-6-94083-DSC04924.jpg

Thanks everyone for the pics and the write up's really makes it hard to make a choice sounds like there are some good quality tails out there :thumbsup:

Dam you!!! :smad: I got tired of looking at all the nice undertails, ordered one from pashnit since I am painting the platics might as well do this up right.:laugh:

Manuel - Your undertail shipped 12/10. I PM'd you the tracking number. :cheerleader: Likely have it in a day or two. Thanks! :thumbsup:

wow y'allz! some really b.i.t.c.h.i.n' Busa pics. Good job everyone and keep em coming. I really miss owning a busa!! :whistle:

cool. found some old ones of my 05. Mototeck here too. Fit was okay and I bought it on a group buy thru this board 2 years ago. I think it was $130? can't remember

ryan6.jpg

IMG_0279.jpg

Why did I ever get rid of this beauty?
IMG_0278.jpg

ryabusa7.jpg

Back