undertail info

busa854

Donating Member
Registered
I would like to find an undertail that uses the stock tail light assembly. I think the motorhead undertail does. Are there any others? If so, I would appreciate any information you might have and pics if possible. Thanks in advance.

if your gonna use the stock style of light get a clear alternatives that uses the light as a blinker as well and cut the extra plastic from the tail

I have already done all that, but I really like the clean look of some of the painted aftermarket undertails. I also like the clear alternatives brake light which I just got. After installing it though, I just don't like the black plastic under the painted section. I would like to buy an undertail that can utilize the clear tail light lense.

Come on guys, aren't there any painted undertails that use the stock light? I have seen the motorhead and freestyle, but neither one of those are painted to match.

Freestyle Corp. makes one, but members have had difficulty making the transaction happen to get one. That and The Motorhead's are about it.

Back