WANTED PICTURES of your aftermarket undertails

Here is a pic of my hotbodies undertail. The lights were too dim so I installed two 45 integrated leds into it. Much better now. Good fit
100_1299.jpg

100_1300.jpg

Last edited:
Ahh i hade one like pipefighters fit wasn't bad but i don't know if you've had issue with people not seeing your lights. I had many issues in the daylight but it was no issues at night.

Ahh i hade one like pipefighters fit wasn't bad but i don't know if you've had issue with people not seeing your lights. I had many issues in the daylight but it was no issues at night.

Not the brightest, but no troubles yet.
Out of all that I have run, Haven't really seen a bright LED unless looking straight on.

UFO...great fit and match up to the tail. Yes you have to cut the mud flap off, jsut do not cut up into the trunk as far as directed. Cut it right at the end of the subframe. Pics of tail:laugh: and pic of inside trunk..room for all the goods.

DSCN1412.jpg

DSCN1331.jpg

UFO...great fit and match up to the tail. Yes you have to cut the mud flap off, jsut do not cut up into the trunk as far as directed. Cut it right at the end of the subframe. Pics of tail:laugh: and pic of inside trunk..room for all the goods.

Not paying much attention to the undertail:whistle:

OH! I see the bike now nice undertail I missed it the first 10 minutes of looking at the pic was hard to spot.:laugh:

Thanks Tim Undertail already arrived that s some turn around time:bowdown::bowdown:

Geez Manuel, that was quick. You posted up on Tuesday? By Friday you had the undertail.
:thumbsup:

Glad was able to help you out Manuel. That windscreen is on the way too, already shipped this week.

Got a question this week about taillamps on the undertails. Thought I might post up conversation, maybe somebody will find it usefull info.

These billet LED taillights were sourced from Iceman I believe here on the org- goin' way back, like '03. They are expensive- $200 a set back then, but they came with the bike when I got it.

I love the look of these, but problem with LED's is while leading tour groups, the riders would say they couldn't see my brakelights in the twisties during daylight. LED's aren't bright enough, or maybe it's the type of light emitted. During dusk or night, they work great of course (also have Hyper-Lites on their too you can see in this pic.)

122386d1228875475-wanted-pictures-your-aftermarket-undertails-undertail-2.jpg

Also tried out stock taillamps that originally came with the undertail. There were uninspiring

Finally ended up going back to the orignal taillamps that came with this undertail (58Cycles.com). I tossed the stock filiment bulbs and went to LED bulbs, but behind the opaqueness of the taillamp, brake lamps work good.

Because I have two-bulbs for brakes, I wired in a Signal Dynamics Wig-Wag module. Whole back of the bike lights up when I hit the brakes.

When you have two bulbs, you could also wire in a TriStar module that will turn the turn signals into running lights. One of these days I gotta do that for even more increase visibility on the rear.

143_4368-plate.jpg

Img_0012_undertail.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back