MOTO GP II Demo version for PC

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Hokay -
So.  I was reading BT's thread about the new TT game.  In that thread WWJD posted links to the PC demo versions of Moto GP II and Moto GP III.  Anyway, I find myself playing this dang game enough that I am going to ask my wife for a game system for Christmas so I can play it with controllers rather than the keys on my keyboard. Anyway, I was playing this morning and I bang out a final lap time of 2:01.87, race time was 6:15.23.

So - Click me for the Moto GP II download site
Click me for the Moto GP III URT site

Just in case any of you are interested.

Just thought I would share.  - woot.

<!--EDIT|MC MUSTANG
Reason for Edit: "incorrct times - gotta represent!"|1131040822 -->

pcgameworld bunged up the link to MOTOGP3 demo
here's a working one [i think]
http://www.pcgameworld.com/downloads/sponsor.php/id/6079/mirror/12

I THEEENK I've seen people turn lap times of 1:48 1:50 range! I feel 2 is slightly better than 3 but 3 has newer graphics, bikes, and 2 tracks

this game is a MUST!!

if we set up a H.ORG race, I'll run the server! would be a hoot

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131034684 -->

thanks for the download. this game is the sh#$!
smile.gif

pcgameworld bunged up the link to MOTOGP3 demo
here's a working one [i think]
http://www.pcgameworld.com/downloads/sponsor.php/id/6079/mirror/12

I THEEENK  I've seen people turn lap times of 1:48 1:50 range!  I feel 2 is slightly better than 3 but 3 has newer graphics, bikes, and 2 tracks

this game is a MUST!!  

if we set up a H.ORG race, I'll run the server!  would be a hoot
If we could do it today - I'm game. I'm not doing much this morning, other than dodging homework.....

What 'ch'all got?

Know if the demo is compatible with the full version as far as multiplayer goes?
Not sure, but would be willing to try. The demo version only has the track at Sepang. We can connect with IPs if you want to try...

I'm up for some MotoGP2
cool.gif

I'll try to play nice though...My last PB (personal best) at Sepang was a 1:39...
wink.gif

I took about a 3 month break while doing track days, so I'm not quite back up to speed yet. Still a few seconds off of my pb times.

MGP2 is an awesome game...especially for only $20 for the PC version. MGP3 has newer graphics/modes, but I haven't had the chance to try it other than the demo version.

Greg: If you're going to set up a server, PM me with the IP address/time, or if you're hosting on GameSpy.

Winter time is here, let the games begin
laugh.gif

I obviously need to get the full version.

i've been riding on/off all day so i haven't really had the chance to get this thing down yet. i'll climb aboard once i figure this damn thing out. it's tough w/ the key arrows.
tounge.gif

I'd be up for trying some MotoGP 3 later tonight when I get home from work. I'll warn you, though, I'm pretty bad.
smile.gif
I don't know if I have 2 installed anymore or not.

uh.. I have a DAY JOB so can only play evenings :p You guys wanna try sometime this weekend? I'll serve MOTOGP 2 DEMO and it WILL show up on GAMESPY ALSO. Since not everyone owns the full game, just download the demo and install that. I'm around all weekend so pick a time and we'll do it. I can't just leave the server up cuz I host TRACKMANIA SUNRISE 24/7 the rest of the time and will have to kill that while we tear it up on the track

Baby Busa, keys work pretty good, but you should find the front and rear break keys. Also if you hammer the gas twice, you can spin the rear tire in corners to help your turns

you KNOW you want THIS to be YOU!! [see below]
motogp2_scrn05.jpg

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131072418 -->

come on.... step up, peeps. I'm tired of STKR00 always whomping me at this game
smile.gif

hey I just played some MGP3 online and it's kinda fun! with 2 tracks and 4 different bike types, it's GREAT for a Demo game

I'm down for 0900 - 1100 CST?
rock.gif
?

Whut up?!?!?!??

last night? ? AM PM ? im in and out today if you wanna GAMESPY IT. plans this evening though

I ordered my copy of MotoGP3 just now...should be here this week
cool.gif

On the motogp3 demo version I ran a best lap of 1:23 at Le manns. What you guys got??
tounge.gif

Back