MOTO GP II Demo version for PC

I dont have GP2 full version, but have GP3 full version. I like how realistic 3 is compared to 2. GP2 seems more Arcade like, where 3 really make you think about your lines, tire spin, breaking, etc...which in some strange way hopefuly make me a better rider in real life. If know one can deal with GP3 I will do the Demo of GP2, but gamespy allows you to setup rooms on GP3 nicely, can be public or private. Whatever everyone decides to do is cool with me, just let me know.
cool.gif

I got the full/demo versions of both, so I'm up for any of them.
cool.gif

Valium: Try this on MGP2 demo/full. I think it will work on the demo.

Start the game...Select your rider...Select Multiplayer...Create a session (not GS session)...Quick race...Select any track (Sepang for demo
laugh.gif
)

Now hit TAB and go into Edit Game Mode. Turn off collisions. AI is okay with collisions off. Now set all the SIM levels to 100%. With the SIM at 100%, even MGP2 is very realistic. For fun, you can turn on the rain also, and have one helluva time.

My problem with MGP3 is that I am so used to MGP2, and the NSR500, where I lock the rear brake to slide into the turn, and then dbl tap the accelerator to powerslide the rear coming out of the turns. Sepang as a reference...I powerslide dam near every turn on that track. I actualy do the same thing on almost every other track also.

That's why it's so hard for me to get used to MGP3. Plus, in MGP3, you only have the liter bikes, which are a lot harder to powerslide without crashing. It's just gonna take a lot of practice to figure out how to make my riding style work in MGP3.

I see that Moto GP 4 is coming out for PS2.
I just seen that it will be released on Nov. 18th.

Anyone know if this is the same thing as what you guys are using on the computer?

yes, but you can't play PC to PS2. it's MotoGP 2 and 3 demos for PC - well some guys are buying the whole game. 4 is not out for PC yet

post up if you wanna play this weekend. I play to play LOTS of things online this weekend

Back