Battlefield 1942 PC game...

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
free PC multiplayer online demo. This game is from 2002 so it's old enough almost most PCs can run it now. It's a hoot! Still lots of players playing the demo also.
Demo Versions: Battlefield 1942 MP Demo - Demo Movie Patch Download Section - GamersHell.com
guns, tanks, jeeps, planes, boats, bases, fun

bf1942demo.jpg

o ya baby. i finally quit playing the last game you posted. my kids loved it. it started screwing up so i had to uninstall it.

I aint about to download that till i have a few hours free:laugh:

I wish I had the time, problem is I get started and have a hard time stopping then nothing gets done :beerchug:

oldie but a goody if ya like the run and shoot stuff. I'm on as wwjd and am pretty good... you want me on YOUR team :D

psssh... the new BURNOUT "Demo" download is 3 gigabytes!!! I guess it is the full game and you have to activate it. 126 is small these days.

But it's BIG fun!! hahahaha

Mouse: point and shoot with button
W-A-S-D keys move you
E: enter and exit vehicles other things like boats and gun turrets
R: RELOAD very important!
1 2 3 4 switch weapons

Last edited:
You need to download Desert Strike (I think) and update Battlefield. It's free and you get to play with modern day weapons, tanks, and planes. It is awesome!

it's a sign that Symantec SUCKS! :) Loose their dysfunctional PAY software and get AVG
ACTUALLY, THAT gamershell site probably loads advertising java or something I dont know I use Firefox and never have problems. it's a very big popular site and I doubt they'd get away with REAL spyware or people would call them on it

Last edited:
couldn't tell you. It depends on what Symantec checks. Maybe it wanted to add a cookie and Sym checked for that? I've downloaded from there for years never a problem.

Symantec is a system hog and will exxpire in a fee months probably. Then it gets REAL annoying. Search for FREE AVG or AntiVir or AVAST for a better free AV solution

couldn't tell you. It depends on what Symantec checks. Maybe it wanted to add a cookie and Sym checked for that? I've downloaded from there for years never a problem.

Symantec is a system hog and will exxpire in a fee months probably. Then it gets REAL annoying. Search for FREE AVG or AntiVir or AVAST for a better free AV solution
dang. thanks for the heads up.:banghead:

You need to download Desert Strike (I think) and update Battlefield. It's free and you get to play with modern day weapons, tanks, and planes. It is awesome!

That is a great mod. doesn't work with the DEMO unfortunately

Back