MotoGP 08 free game demo

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
Demo Versions: MotoGP 08 Demo - Demo Movie Patch Download Section - GamersHell.com

One track: Mugello, 2 different riders: Hayden or Pedrosa, decent cylce fun
one lap race unless you go backwards ;) not to mention fun with stunting

mgp08.jpg

mgp082.jpg

mgp083.jpg

hey old school still rocks! I just bought all the old arcade games to play on PS3. Fun stuff
Midway_Arcade_Treasures_3_Coverart.png

Hmmm I see a problem...

should have been called MotoGP 07..... or did we have to use his old bike in the demo? :rofl:

Man, I just got a 360 and the guy sent me motogp 06 with it. That game is harder than I thought it would be. It's hard to see the turns in time to slow down for them and hard to control the bike. . . Maybe I just suck.

Hmm I installed this game but it keeps on saying that it failed to initialize Direct X and won't lauinch. I checked and am running Direct X 9.0c and everything seems to be woirking right according to DXDiag so I dont know what he deal is?

maybe try RE-installing latest DirectX to fix? typical windows.... I feel your pain

GMMECH: yes, it is no ARCADE game, but tries to give a realistic feel. takes a while to get the bike feel down. Put it in EASY or ARCADE mode to make it easier right out of the gate

Hmm I installed this game but it keeps on saying that it failed to initialize Direct X and won't lauinch. I checked and am running Direct X 9.0c and everything seems to be woirking right according to DXDiag so I dont know what he deal is?

im having prob. getting it to run too. it wont ever start the game. i pick the bike and the rider or something and it just keeps looping back???

ill have to try reinstalling.

Code:
[quote][quote][code][code][html][MEDIA=YOUTUBE][MEDIA=YOUTUBE][fv][MEDIA=YOUTUBE][code][html][code][html][code][MEDIA=YOUTUBE][fv][code][html]hello..![code][html][php][html][code][quote][fv][MEDIA=YOUTUBE][fv][MEDIA=YOUTUBE][fv][MEDIA=YOUTUBE][quote][code][html][php][code][quote][fv][MEDIA=YOUTUBE][code][html][php][/php][/html]
[/MEDIA][/fv]
[/code][/php][/html][/code][/quote][/MEDIA][/fv][/MEDIA][/fv][/MEDIA][/fv][/quote][/code][/html][/php][/html][/code][/html][/code][/fv][/MEDIA][/code][/html][/code][/html][/code][/MEDIA][/fv][/MEDIA][/MEDIA][/html][/code][/code][/quote][/quote][/code][/quote]
Code:
[quote][quote][code][code][html][MEDIA=YOUTUBE][MEDIA=YOUTUBE][fv][MEDIA=YOUTUBE][code][html][code][html][code][MEDIA=YOUTUBE][fv][code][html]hello..![code][html][php][html][code][quote][fv][MEDIA=YOUTUBE][fv][MEDIA=YOUTUBE][fv][MEDIA=YOUTUBE][quote][code][html][php][code][quote][fv][MEDIA=YOUTUBE][code][html][php][/php][/html]
[/MEDIA][/fv]
[/code][/php][/html][/code][/quote][/MEDIA][/fv][/MEDIA][/fv][/MEDIA][/fv][/quote][/code][/html][/php][/html][/code][/html][/code][/fv][/MEDIA][/code][/html][/code][/html][/code][/MEDIA][/fv][/MEDIA][/MEDIA][/html][/code][/code][/q
Code:
[/MEDIA][/fv]
[/code][/php][/html][/code][/quote][/MEDIA][/fv][/MEDIA][/fv][/MEDIA][/fv][/quote][/code][/html][/php][/html][/code][/html][/code][/fv][/MEDIA][/code][/html][/code][/html][/code][/MEDIA][/fv][/MEDIA][/MEDIA][/html][/code][/code][/q
Code:
[/MEDIA][/fv]
Code:
[/MEDIA][/fv]
Code:
[/MEDIA][/fv]
Code:
[/MEDIA][/fv]
Code:
[/MEDIA][/fv]
Code:
[/MEDIA][/fv]
Code:
[quote][code]
[/quote][/code]

Back