Moto GP 2021

11/14/21 is the last race of the season. Rossi’s last race. His number is 46.

11+14+21=46

Fate? Destiny? Kismet?

Somewhere around 400 GP starts, 199 podiums, 55 poles, 76 fastest laps set and

358C81EE-04F7-4B42-A29C-98DC8AE0EBF1.jpeg
EIGHTY NINE WINS

Homeric!

HRC are in the crap :crazy: their bike horribly spat Pol off - electronics ? the poor bugger is in hospital and wont be back for the rest of the weekend. This presents huge responsibilities on Stefan Bradl & maybe Taka and Alex to test and give feedback / direction on the 2022 Honda next week.

Cracking Q2 result for Jorge Martin well done !
The Dukes have locked out the front row and looks like one of them will take the win.

HRC are in the crap :crazy: their bike horribly spat Pol off - electronics ? the poor bugger is in hospital and wont be back for the rest of the weekend. This presents huge responsibilities on Stefan Bradl & maybe Taka and Alex to test and give feedback / direction on the 2022 Honda next week.

Cracking Q2 result for Jorge Martin well done !
The Dukes have locked out the front row and looks like one of them will take the win.
I think everyone has their work cut out for them this winter. The Ducati is unbeatable with the current group of riders even down into the non-factory classes. And that's with Zarco having health issues and not being in the mix. Next year there will be even more Ducatis buzzing the field down the backstretch, oh my! Have you noticed how sour Fabio has been even as world champ? He knows he can not keep up with the Ducatis next year without a miracle.

New MotoGP (all classes actually) Fuel Regulations coming. No Carbon by 2024, No Fossil Fuels by 2027. By my estimation we have ~8-10 years of good old fashioned internal combustion powered racing at this level and then it will be Electric.

New MotoGP (all classes actually) Fuel Regulations coming. No Carbon by 2024, No Fossil Fuels by 2027. By my estimation we have ~8-10 years of good old fashioned internal combustion powered racing at this level and then it will be Electric.
Hi. Will they have a tape recorder making the vroom vroom sounds?

Hi. Will they have a tape recorder making the vroom vroom sounds?
Part of the draw of Motorcycle racing, (any motorsport really) are the sights, sounds, smells etc. of the machinery being used in anger! And while they are at it, how much longer will they be able to use actual Rubber tires, Seals, or petroleum lubricants? Without it, you might as well be watching drone racing! Just the singular opinion of a lifelong Motorsports fan.

Part of the draw of Motorcycle racing, (any motorsport really) are the sights, sounds, smells etc. of the machinery being used in anger! And while they are at it, how much longer will they be able to use actual Rubber tires, Seals, or petroleum lubricants? Without it, you might as well be watching drone racing! Just the singular opinion of a lifelong Motorsports fan.
....and I think many other fans...formula E is very, very boring....

Didn't see this one coming. Mike Leitner is out of KTM, to be replaced by Pramac man Guidotti. Wonder if Suzuki would take a run at him, as I have been hearing that they have been actively seeking a replacement for the long departed (and deeply missed this season!) Davide Brivio.

Didn't see this one coming. Mike Leitner is out of KTM, to be replaced by Pramac man Guidotti. Wonder if Suzuki would take a run at him, as I have been hearing that they have been actively seeking a replacement for the long departed (and deeply missed this season!) Davide Brivio.
Article about the above. Hadn't heard Pere Riba mentioned earlier.

Back