More puppy pics...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
More shots of my newest model. She's gettin' a bit more curious and brave now. She's pretty lively today. I think she's adjusting well.
wink.gif

Lunch...

IMG_0040.jpg

Big world, huh girl?

IMG_0042.jpg

Ahhh... exploration into the "jungle"... and yeah, I need to cut grass...

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

"Did I do that?"
laugh.gif

IMG_0046.jpg

More shots...

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

DUDE! As allways BT. Excellent Photos, and cute as hell pup...

Where you been big guy?

OMG!!!! look at that BELLLLYYYYY!!!!
laugh.gif

I just love puppies.. I love the second to last pic.. she is defiantely adorable.

Did she tell you her name yet?

I thought she whispered "Gracie" to me.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!

But DUDE...that thing is the size of a Danes PAW!!
laugh.gif

I miss my Danes!
sad.gif

Excellent pics BT.
beerchug.gif
Looks like she's adusting to her new home.
smile.gif

DUDE! As allways BT. Excellent Photos, and cute as hell pup...

Where you been big guy?
Been around... Just gettin' over an SI joint injury. That crap HURTS!!! no gettin' in a comfortable position when it's at it's worst. Glad to be on the back end of it and gettin' better every day now though. You still enjoyin' life outside FLA? Stupid question, huh?
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the compliments on the pics and the pup.
beerchug.gif

OMG!!!! look at that BELLLLYYYYY!!!!
laugh.gif

I just love puppies.. I love the second to last pic.. she is defiantely adorable.

Hmmm... I saw the belly comment and had to look and make sure I didn't catch myself in one of the pics!
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Oh, and thanks for relaying her name to me. Wonder why she told you instead of me?
rock.gif
Seriously, when I read your post it clicked. She is so awkward and clumsy at this age that she just falls and tumbles all over herself when she gets too excited and tries to run or jump something. Around here if a girl/woman does something awkward, clumsy, or just plain unladylike folks (especially my little sister.
laugh.gif
) say something like "Well ok, Grace..." referring to their lack of it. She's cute as she can be but she's about as ungraceful and she could be, too... So Gracie it is... Grace for short.

I had her outside playing for most of the evening today. She's soooo funny to watch. She's gettin' fiesty now. Gaining confidence and courage. Now she just has to develope her grace and skills to go along with her huge heart.
biggrin.gif
She is already training me, too. That little whimper with those eyes just melts me.
drooling3.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Excellent pics BT.
beerchug.gif
Looks like she's adusting to her new home.
smile.gif
Yeah, she's still a little jumpy, but who wouldn't be if they were that tiny?
biggrin.gif
Otherwise it's unreal how much she came out of her shell today. Another couple days and she should be "home" here. She is already displaying a little personality and attitude. I'm gaining her trust and she is figuring out that this must be home. Good times!
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

OMG!!!!  look at that BELLLLYYYYY!!!!  
laugh.gif

Hmmm... I saw the belly comment and had to look and make sure I didn't catch myself in one of the pics!
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Oh, and thanks for relaying her name to me. Wonder why she told you instead of me?
rock.gif
Seriously, when I read your post it clicked.  She is so awkward and clumsy at this age that she just falls and tumbles all over herself when she gets too excited and tries to run or jump something. Around here if a girl/woman does something awkward, clumsy, or just plain unladylike folks (especially my little sister.
laugh.gif
) say something like "Well ok, Grace..." referring to their lack of it. She's cute as she can be but she's about as ungraceful and she could be, too... So Gracie it is... Grace for short.

I had her outside playing for most of the evening today. She's soooo funny to watch. She's gettin' fiesty now. Gaining confidence and courage. Now she just has to develope her grace and skills to go along with her huge heart.
biggrin.gif
She is already training me, too. That little whimper with those eyes just melts me.
drooling3.gif
jump9.gif

I'm the best puppy namer ever!!!
I guess she was still being shy with you...so she wanted ME to tell you her name.  
wink.gif

I think it fits her.. she's kinda lady like in the face,,,but with a looooonnnnngggg body..
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif

laugh.gif

Back