More Dyno results...

Was thinking that myself. Maybe Suzuki is saving some HP for the next year Gen 3? Maybe they decided to see if anyone wanted a Busa before putting it all out on the table.
I don't know about that, I think Suzuki is going to rely on the tuners to get the potential out of the bike...there aren't too many unmolested Hayabusas out there and Suzuki knows it.

To get to that much hp, I'm certain it wasn't a cheap and easy build...and if you can do it to a Hayabusa, it can be done to any bike.

...and you are riding a bike with that much power daily on pump gas with zero issues, not overheating or anything? That's pretty amazing, well done on that build.
No it wasn't cheap.. What I mean is show me another bike that isn't a Hayabusa that can make over 600rwhp and be daily driven like it's no big deal. The Hayabusa is the greatest bike ever made. You can do anything with it. I have one I daily ride with a hard bag with over 50k on it. I tour and ride to work on it. I have road it 500 miles this week already just for work. A few days I have rode to work, take the bag off, then ride to the dragon and drag a knee in the same day.

No it wasn't cheap.. What I mean is show me another bike that isn't a Hayabusa that can make over 600rwhp and be daily driven like it's no big deal. The Hayabusa is the greatest bike ever made. You can do anything with it. I have one I daily ride with a hard bag with over 50k on it. I tour and ride to work on it. I have road it 500 miles this week already just for work. A few days I have rode to work, take the bag off, then ride to the dragon and drag a knee in the same day.
He clearly doesn't understand why people buy them. The bikes are over 20-years old and some still don't understand the capability of the platform. I just laugh when people are crying over stock bike performance numbers on paper when some of us daily 400-500-600whp+ Busa's... :laugh:

Same here. Everyone acting like they want a entirely different and bike and I'm like noo! We want more of the same! I know you know what's up.

He clearly doesn't understand why people buy them. The bikes are over 20-years old and some still don't understand the capability of the platform. I just laugh when people are crying over stock bike performance numbers on paper when some of us daily 400-500-600whp+ Busa's... :laugh:
I have a dealer at work standing on a card table, I guess he bought a Z x14 from another dealer who rides a Ducati. The Ducati guy, and I are friends because he really loves riding. While the other dealer said to me why are you buying a brand new Hayabusa when the numbers are so disappointing, or something. They all have that one line. That one observation, that one critical comment, it's like they all read the same damn article on the Internet and are quoting from that same damn article. They have no idea why we buy Hayabusa's, why we ride Hayabusa's, why were not distracted by a whole bunch of other bikes we need to have in our garage.

It would take a very seriously modified Hayabusa to achieve the speeds you are talking about...the bike would be close to not being streetable...with enough resources and money you can get almost any bike to be formidable....

When I say the numbers don't lie...a ZX14R stock has more hp and torque over a stock Hayabusa and anything you can do to a Hayabusa you can do to a ZX14R.

Liter bikes have more horsepower but less torque but weigh a lot less which off-sets having less torque.

The H2 weighs the same but like the liter bikes has more hp but less torque. We have members on this forum who have modified H2s ( @JoeSTi ) and will soon have a turbo Busa out tearing up the streets.

If you are out on the street and come across a pack of liter bikes and you are on your Hayabusa, you will be playing a catch up game.

I love my Hayabusa too and have always toted the banner of Suzuki even racing for them but I know the Hayabusa has had it's day, it's a good bike.
I'll still take a Busa. The aftermarket support& its endless what you can do w them. Now building them to 1000hp. They doing that w a zx14 also? In SoCal the modded& turbo Busa's on the front line we hold or own. The price tag on the new ones I can take that same cash, build something wicked. Give me 5-10 k a lot less.

I'll still take a Busa. The aftermarket support& its endless what you can do w them. Now building them to 1000hp. They doing that w a zx14 also? In SoCal the modded& turbo Busa's on the front line we hold or own. The price tag on the new ones I can take that same cash, build something wicked. Give me 5-10 k a lot less.
I ride w a guy who looks like Chris Moore cuzn. His bike is show room quality. Its a street bike. Rides it everywhere& will stomp the new bikes like Bigfoot.

I agree, when I was bike shopping, I could have got any bike I wanted as I had the means and most importantly wife permission...

I looked at a lot of bikes but always gravitated towards a Hayabusa...almost got a silver '00 but then this yellow and black beastie caught my eye and it was already well set up so I couldn't go wrong.

I think the gen 3 will fit right into the Hayabusa legend and will be immersed into the aftermarket as well. The electronic suite package will enable it to be pushed to the edge.

20210702_151850.jpg

Doing great man just busy as ever. Good to see an OG on here still and getting a Gen 3. You going with dump pipes again?
I understand that, 6-day work weeks here so little time as always. Took a break for a while and when I heard a new Busa was coming I couldn't wait. I was hoping for a 1440cc+ but otherwise love pretty much everything they've done. I'm not planning another Turbo setup right now. Probably just keep it an all motor setup since I still have my Gen-2. Finally racing again and went 232mph back in May. Still want to join that 250+ club... :cool:

Unfortunately that's a Suzuki press material chart and NOT what they actually make on the Dyno. Lucky for us the Gen-3 makes more than they are claiming... ;)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Suzuki knows better than anyone..
It is what it is....

Back