More bad news from home

Sometimes life can throw stuff at you and make you think it's never going to be good again. You've had a load of bad stuff thrown at you in a very short time. Hang in there, it will get better. You've just got to keep going on, day by day, you'll see, life gets better. My sympathies and prayers are with you--JT

Thanks again, you sure can tell quickly who the people are that honestly give a damn about other people.

Nice to see.

sorry to hear that my prayers out to you your family and friends i hope it all turns out ok. if theirs anything i could do just pm ill try and help out.

Sorry to hear the bad news. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. I have a sister that is fighting cancer now, and I can relate to what you are going through. Keep your head up and try to spend some quality time with your sister, she will need your strength.May God bless her.

Glad to hear your friends are OK. Thoughts and prayers are out for your sister as well. Keep your spirits up and be strong brother, your sister will need you to. Keep us advised.

Dan

Very sorry to hear
sad.gif
, I'll say a prayer

Prayers sent for your sister and friends. Say a prayer to Saint Rita for your sister.

<!--EDIT|05 Busa LE
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153938374 -->

1_Saint_Rita.jpg

Sorry to hear about everyone, and to top it off, bad news about your sis
sad.gif

Prayers sent...

I will keep you, your sister and your family in my prayers. Be strong and keep the faith bro.

Back