Mods made by members

whats the actual price of the c/f piece
Posted via Mobile Device

looks like the nylon bushings are still on the top of the fork tube.. may want to check that and if they are, pull them off and save them..

09wintermods001.jpg

DSC_0022.JPG

Last edited:
guess I'd better go look! Thanks!
Posted via Mobile Device

looks like the nylon bushings are still on the top of the fork tube.. may want to check that and if they are, pull them off and save them..

09wintermods001.jpg

DSC_0022.JPG

Holy smoke! I didn't even notice them.. I pulled 'em off.

Thanks!!

what nylon bushing?
There was a nylon bushing at the top of each fork tube.. I'm darn lucky they're still there.. I already road tested the bike with the risers on it, including a couple first gear wheelies..:whistle:

Are those bar ends heavier than stock or?It looks unique:thumbsup:

I'd say they are about the same weight as stock...I think Brendan said they are solid Stainless... all I know is they've stayed lookin great, and there is no difference in vibration..

Is this guy "Brendan" still around the forum I am interested in some seat pins maybe and some tank pins.
Thanks

Ok.... last season, my friend Brendan sent me three hand made pieces for my bike. All three were top notch quality. Thanks again buddy!

Brendans seat pins; (frikkin awesome)
Brendansstuff001.jpg

Brendans tank pins.. sorry, no pics..
And a pair of special "Custom by Brendan" bar ends.

Brendansstuff003.jpg

Now, I've installed one more member-made mod;

3/4" bar risers from StageRulz;

09wintermods001.jpg

Easy install, great quality bolts/nuts... Good stuff!! I think it'll help a bit as I've got fairly short arms.. I rode it around the block yesterday, and I've got just a bit of bend in my elbows now... just what I was lookin for man!

Thanks brother!:thumbsup:

Back