Increased comfort

watchdog

Registered
Hey all just wanted to say thanks to Doyle for his bar riser kit. It's well made and really changes the feel and comfort of the bike. Well worth it at twice the price!!!
Also wanted to thank Joe for his Buell footpeg kit. Works great, easy to install, no problems with shifter or brake levers. My legs are much much more comfortable now. Put these two mods together and my baby is now as comfy as she is beautifull!! Here's a pic of the to mods, not the best but I think you can see em. thanks again guys. Mark

PB220022__Small_.JPG

thanks for the props, glad you like them..
beerchug.gif

Kinda partial to that there color myself..
bowdown.gif

2000_Busa_121_640x480.jpg

Yes it is, also the fastest color combo..
laugh.gif
It is a Magellan 2200T gps..
The clutch cover is custom made by thepushercg (Joseph)..
beerchug.gif

I can't get them anymore.. My guy is to busy.. Thanks to those who bought.

Hey all just wanted to say thanks to Doyle for his bar riser kit. It's well made and really changes the feel and comfort of the bike. Well worth it at twice the price!!!
 Also wanted to thank Joe for his Buell footpeg kit. Works great, easy to install, no problems with shifter or brake levers. My legs are much much more comfortable now. Put these two mods together and my baby is now as comfy as she is beautifull!! Here's a pic of the to mods, not the best but I think you can see em. thanks again guys. Mark
Thanks for the kind words! I love hearing that people are getting more joy out of their Busa!! Ride ON!!!!

Is there a close up of these bar risers installed?  Could a mechanical challenged person install them?

P-
Here's a pic of my 1 1/4 risers.Had to loosen a few cables.And run the fast idle cable to the left of the triple tree and under the front of the tank in front of the air box.It's not hard.This is actually a pic of running the cable.

cable.jpg

DR- If one couldn't get ahold ofr a set of yours, what other risers out there would you recomend. Also how did you cut away the plastic on the right side of your Busa?

P

Back