Increased comfort

Is there a close up of these bar risers installed?  Could a mechanical challenged person install them?

P-
Here's a pic of my 1 1/4 risers.Had to loosen a few cables.And run the fast idle cable to the left of the triple tree and under the front of the tank in front of the air box.It's not hard.This is actually a pic of running the cable.
Just installed my risers from Doyle (DR1300R). The longest I could use was 3/4" with my stock cables and Helibars. The combination is great, really fixed my hand/arm numbness problems.

not to dis anyone but how do you ride with those Buell pegs? I had mine on for an hour and scared the crap out of myself grinding my feet on the ground. and the shifter is another story. you adjust it down and it is very close to the kickstand. i do admit they were very comfy but after cleaning my draws out after a corner they had to come off.

not to dis anyone but how do you ride with those Buell pegs?  I had mine on for an hour and scared the crap out of myself grinding my feet on the ground.  and the shifter is another story.  you adjust it down and it is very close to the kickstand.  i do admit they were very comfy but after cleaning my draws out after a corner they had to come off.
Toes on the pegs on hard leans, My Brother!!!!!! I can literally ride off the edge of the tires without my toe slider dragging. IF I'm lazy,.....which does happen,....I'll drag a toe with the Buell pegs or stock pegs. Practice makes perfect!!!

Back