Mods made by members

mjn

Hillbilly Deluxe
Donating Member
Registered
Ok.... last season, my friend Brendan sent me three hand made pieces for my bike. All three were top notch quality. Thanks again buddy!

Brendans seat pins; (frikkin awesome)
Brendansstuff001.jpg

Brendans tank pins.. sorry, no pics..
And a pair of special "Custom by Brendan" bar ends.

Brendansstuff003.jpg

Now, I've installed one more member-made mod;

3/4" bar risers from StageRulz;

09wintermods001.jpg

Easy install, great quality bolts/nuts... Good stuff!! I think it'll help a bit as I've got fairly short arms.. I rode it around the block yesterday, and I've got just a bit of bend in my elbows now... just what I was lookin for man!

Thanks brother!:thumbsup:

I am working on some pegs that drop down 1" and are out 1/4" farther and use the stock rubbers. They are being made out of billet alum I am just doing the final tests to be damn sure they are stronger and fit perfect on the bike. I should have the first set un very soon.

There's your tank pins!

HEY!!

You're right!! :thumbsup:

My good friend Brendan just got laid off after 24 years..... really sucks.

Just wanted to show the kind of talent is right here on the board...

I'm gonna break down & buy a set of seat pins this year. Is Brendan the one here on the board that was sellin em?
Posted via Mobile Device

is that undertail for use with the stock undertail? Looks like it
Posted via Mobile Device

my bad i MEANT taillight not undertail........damn now i feel like a total newb!
Posted via Mobile Device

i'd like one that utilizes the stock taillight so smoothly as this one looks like it should(wheres pics of it with a lense at least?) but i don't need c/f at all
Posted via Mobile Device

do u have any pics of it with the lense in? I hacked up my F.U.B.A.R. UFO undertail to use the stock taillight but theres a gap now due to the curve of the undertail where I had to cut and the straight bottom edge of the cut lense
Posted via Mobile Device

do u have any pics of it with the lense in? I hacked up my F.U.B.A.R. UFO undertail to use the stock taillight but theres a gap now due to the curve of the undertail where I had to cut and the straight bottom edge of the cut lense
Posted via Mobile Device

nah never took a pic with a lens in place...sorry.

do u sell only the c/f or u have a fiberglass one as well? I'm worried bout price. Any way I could convince ya to put a taillight in there & take a pic close up from the side? Would like to see the "transition" from undertail to lense
Posted via Mobile Device

do u sell only the c/f or u have a fiberglass one as well? I'm worried bout price. Any way I could convince ya to put a taillight in there & take a pic close up from the side? Would like to see the "transition" from undertail to lense
Posted via Mobile Device

I only sell on ebay on rare occasions.

fiberglass versus carbon fiber.

th_Picture540.jpg
th_Picture539.jpg
th_Picture537-1.jpg
th_Picture536-1.jpg

Back