Modified rear stand...

BigGeorge

BigGeorge
Donating Member
Registered
A little over a month ago I bought a set of S-SPEC front and rear stands... great quality, heavy duty, nicely made. First time I used the rear stand I had a hard time getting the Busa up... BrendanP was with me and we both had a hard time. I'm 6'2"/220 and it took a lot to get my Busa up there. A few weeks later I was at Brendan's house and we used my rear stand to program our Acumen's... same problem with getting Brendan's Busa off the ground with the rear stand.

A few days later Brendan calls me and tells me that he has an idea to fix the problem. The next day he tells me that he has modified my rear stand and it works perfectly. A couple days later he's even dropping it off at my house... over an hour drive from his house! I look at the stand and my first thought is that it looks as though it was professional done from the company! Now, a steel bar is inserted into a newly added steel shaft for better leverage. SWEET!

Today I put the rear stand to the test. I balance my Busa from the side and my wife - 5'7"/125 picks up the beast like nothing!

A BIG THANK YOU to BrendanP... as I've said before, HE'S THE MAN!
beerchug.gif

stand0.jpg

stand3.jpg

stand1.jpg

stand2.jpg

Very nice! Looks more like a PitBull stand now. Good work, brendanp!

I never even knew you posted this thread George! I had been wondering if you had tried it.Glad to help a good bro out,glad you like it.
It's the least I can do for a kool dude like you.
now when we going riding again???
beerchug.gif

Can you post the pics instead of hosting them somewhere? Proxy wont let me see them.???

Can you post the pics instead of hosting them somewhere? Proxy wont let me see them.???
I have no idea how to do that NJ. I've uploaded the photos in the upload center, but I don't know how to link and attach them to a message.

A while back I lost the ability to use the Upload/Quick Reply feature. I've asked Andy and a few others but no one knows why or how to fix it.

<!--EDIT|BigGeorge
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153490905 -->

I never even knew you posted this thread George! I had been wondering if you had tried it.Glad to help a good bro out,glad you like it.
It's the least I can do for a kool dude like you.
now when we going riding again???
beerchug.gif
No no no... you're the man!

Come on down this weekend and we'll do RI.

Back