Misty is gone.

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Well folks, as some of you have read I was considering trading Misty for a boat. I sent out a couple feelers and I got a bite and had to check it out, I spent a good amount of time in Norman yesterday looking at a 25.5ft IMP Eleganza with Twin 305 chevys. Took her for a boat ride last night and made the decision.

NADA shows she is worth between $13,600 & $14,300 so I think I did ok.

I hope you all will still let me play in your sandbox. :please: Cause I plan on sticking around. Once I get ( LAKE LIVIN ) all sproosed up and in what I consider top notch condition ( NO SPIKES ) I will once again venture into Busa land, Maybe a white 09 looking for a 300 kit :whistle:

I did tell the new owner about the ORG and he may check it out, He is no newbie to Busa,s he has owned 4 of them and just sold his last one recently. He seems like a hell of a guy and I wish we lived closer, he has a shop with all kinds of fun toys. and he really liked My Hayabusa light sign Cap made me.

Anyway it was dark when we made the trade sorry for the pics but here is what I got, You know I will post ore when she is cleaned up.....

==========================================================

101_4842.jpg

101_4844.jpg

101_4845.jpg

101_4846.jpg

101_4847.jpg

:omg: :cry: :cry: :cry:

A day after your Bday? Are you sure you aren't still drunk ?

:)

Well you know what's best for you and i wish you happiness with your new toy :beerchug:

Ps.......now you need to change your signature :(

Enjoy the time with your family on the water...you still have other bikes to ride. Did you pass on the site to the new owner? From the pics the boat looks nice, the two props should get you around quick.

My wife kept asking me, Are you ok, Are you sure your ok, She knew how much time I spent with that bike. She will be missed. :beerchug:

Aaaaaaaah they'll keep making bikes for when your ready for another but days gone by without spending time with the family can never be replaced .
Enjoy the time on the water with them as it will be priceless ..

Smoking crack again oh I cant wait to start smoking crack again but I guess I will let you keep it up for both of us cause I never did and still have my bike!!!!!!!!!!!

Great DEMMYM, now i only have one kidney and you still got rid of misty, it is a sad day.....:poke:

Well Michael, I am sad brother, but if that is what you want then I fully support you. I will miss Misty. She is one of a kind. :bowdown:

Back