Misty is gone.

I'm just not going to say anything other than you are always welcome here. :beerchug:
Posted via Mobile Device

nice boat. Its a lot like mine. Hope you dont miss the bike too much.

i got a little misty eyed thinkin about it-
no way could i let my beast go...
hope you dont miss it too badly:boohoo:

When you sober up you are gonna hate yourself, like waking up next to the fat girl that looked so hot the night before....

Whatever makes ya happy man. I live in the mid west, and boats are fun when your friends own them... sometimes, but ummm not really. Pretty limited range in the lake. If I lived on the coast, I think I'd really really want one.

Nice boat ! You'll miss Misty when it comes time to fill the boat up with fuel.
Hopefully the quality time with your family will make up for it.

don't you go anywhere DEMMYM. When I get back to OK this spring I'm still stopping by to say whats up. Wish you the best with your new boat. What's the new name gonna be?

I know what you mean Michael, my wife and I recently moved to a lake community and are itching to get a boat. Although, I will be getting a boat in addition to the busa, not trading.

Grats on the boat and hope you enjoy it.

Michael,

It appears that you & I have both departed with our beloved Busas. However unlike you I did not replace Ripley with another cool toy. All my funds have gone to my divorce attorney. And unfortunately I can not rider her around! :whistle: :banghead:

Enjoy your new water toy! :thumbsup:

im a little supprised, but not shocked. looks like you got a good trade. fancy lookin boat anyway. and hay, you can always buy a $4000 busa in the future and mod the whooie out of it.

hope you'll stick around.

p.s. my folks are back in state, i should be gettin new mufflers soon. thanks again:thumbsup:

Back