Boat / Misty = Possible Trade

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Yeah Im thinking about it.

Since I sold my boat when I moved away from the lake, and now Ive moved back to the lake, I want a boat. Really dont have the cash to go buy one, Sooooooooooooo Ive been giving some thought into trading in Misty on one. I have sent out a couple feelers and we will see what happens.

And now that I have posted this I guess I just sent out alot more feelers.

==========================================================

000000.jpg

Boat = Break Out Another Thousand, it's just a hole in the water you throw money in.

Ohhhhhh I know it, My last boat was a 1969 31ft Chris Craft, Loved the boat but yes they can cost alot to maintain. Now the owner of the Marina has it so I have to see it every day. :banghead:

Dont do it. A boat wont bring you as much happiness as Misty. Boats arent worth it :moon:. You will regret it!

ive always wanted a boat...what r the hidden costs associated with owning one? also what kinda pipes r u running on misty?

R U Fn :stoopid: ?

Boat=money pit

A bike can sit and sit and sit some more only to fire right up and be ready to go.
A boat will sit and sit and NOT START , need parts almost daily and cost $500 to fill up.

Have you looked into a timeshare ?
I have many friends who are members of boat clubs and with only a monthly fee the club gets the boat ready for you, all ready to go , no problems.
The level of your membership determines the type and size of boat your entitled to .
Best of both worlds :thumbsup:

i guess it all depends on what you realy want more. but in the past year and a half ive read your threads on misty, and have seen all the "misty gear" you've had specialy made and all. seems like you'd miss her within 2 days of sayin good-bye to her.

I mean if a boat can get the whole family involved I could see it as a reasonable trade off. I've always liked boats...if I had disposable income I would consider getting a bow rider. You know... like a fish & ski. I think my Daughter would love that.

ive always wanted a boat...what r the hidden costs associated with owning one? also what kinda pipes r u running on misty?

Misty has Heddman Hot tips on her,

Hedman Hedders 17120 - Hedman Hot Tips Chrome Exhaust Tips - Overview - SummitRacing.com

Boats can be a pain, anything and everything can go wrong and always at the wrong time. Ive had pretty good luck with the three I have owned, But I have heard horror stories.

Transmissions / Impellers / Mannifolds / Not getting winterized correctly there is a pretty good list.

Dig a hole for yourself... I will personally pop you and lay you in it..... CAUSE YOU HAVE NO HEART!

How could you EVER expect Misty to understand!? You will just THROW her away into the arms of some STRANGER who you can have NO clue on how will treat her for what!?!
A BOAT! One of the most SPITEFUL and VENGEFUL b****s EVER!

Go ahead..... Do it..... The boat will TURN on you!

You will curse yourself the weakness of mind for letting sweet Misty go!

And now that Misty has actually been offended in such a way.....

Who could blame her if she decided YOU were no longer worthy!

POOR MISTY!

O THE SHAME!

I can only hope poor sweet Misty can find herself someone more deserving!

Really though.... You have to go by what YOU want...... Don't let our meager, small, biased and highly opinionated minds sway you by any means......

Dig a hole for yourself... I will personally pop you and lay you in it..... CAUSE YOU HAVE NO HEART!

How could you EVER expect Misty to understand!? You will just THROW her away into the arms of some STRANGER who you can have NO clue on how will treat her for what!?!
A BOAT! One of the most SPITEFUL and VENGEFUL b****s EVER!

Go ahead..... Do it..... The boat will TURN on you!

You will curse yourself the weakness of mind for letting sweet Misty go!

And now that Misty has actually been offended in such a way.....

Who could blame her if she decided YOU were no longer worthy!

POOR MISTY!

O THE SHAME!

I can only hope poor sweet Misty can find herself someone more deserving!

Really though.... You have to go by what YOU want...... Don't let our meager, small, biased and highly opinionated minds sway you by any means......

Wow now I feel bad,

Back