Boat / Misty = Possible Trade

I know you love your bike, but you have already thought of selling her, life is to short to not enjoy the things you desire, get what you want, if you don't like it that much buy another bike, they make new ones everyday:beerchug:

Keep Misty! Save Money!

boat.jpg

You won't realize what you got till it's gone. That's the way it was with my orange busa. People kept telling me to keep it, but I sold it. The bike lost it's luster and I didn't realize what I had. Atleast take off the wide tire kit. You won't get any better money on trade-in. Then sell the kit so you can fill the hole. LOL.

Last edited:
Although i cant say much since i traded a VERY nice car for my bike gotta do what makes ya happy....

In all seriousness who wants to go to ok this weekend for some slappin:spank::alcoholic:4

Here's an idea...you should have a friend that you really trust take Misty away to an undisclosed place and lock her up there for about a month or two to see if you could really handle it. During this time hopefully some awesome days will come and go and you won't have her to enjoy. Then, you can make a intelligent decision. :)

I think as fellow .org members we should do what it takes to make sure he keeps misty.......im down to sell my kidney to the black market so he can get the boat and keep misty..... anyone else?

i was always told to just shut up if i didn't have something nice to say so i'm just closing this thread and walking away!

wives come and go but a mistress is supposed to be forever :laugh:

Last edited:
i say get rid of nothing. Just add another toy. Who says a feller cant have three or more toys? Oh and by the way..if my wife should read this i love you! they made me say it! I think it has to be legal somewere to get rid of wivees ex wives and kids....:laugh:

One little mishap and you throwing her to the wolves! :laugh:

Why not the other bike? :laugh:

Mod your Busa to where you no longer happy with it? :laugh:

A boat is nothing new to you,so enjoy it when you find it! :beerchug::

I always wanted a boat, but I dont think I can trade my bike for it. Atleast you had a boat so you know which one you enjoy more.

I think as fellow .org members we should do what it takes to make sure he keeps misty.......im down to sell my kidney to the black market so he can get the boat and keep misty..... anyone else?

Now thats what Im talkin about. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Alright DEMMYM, woke up in a bathtub full of ice in a seedy motel with a suitcase full of money on the sink......:laugh::laugh:

Back