(( ping )) twotonevert - misty alert

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
The time is 8:00 p.m

I just wanted to make sure you were following the itinerary I left you for Mistys care.

You should just be finishing up with her Nightly motivational speaking speech, Do not for get the emphasis on the Ending ( You are Beautifull and everyone loves you )

Also being 8:00 you should just be starting her Pre Bedtime Story, ( 07 Burgandy why we are the fastest )

After the Story please be sure to Tuck her in, and Place the DVD of Fast and the Furious in the DVD player with surround sound and she should drift off to sleep.

If there are any questions just look at the ( Taking care of Misty ) Booklet I left or the Taking care of Misty CD or the Taking care of Misty DVD

We actually had long talk today. After reviewing the "( Taking care of Misty ) Booklet I left or the Taking care of Misty CD or the Taking care of Misty DVD ", it was decidedly wrong for me to change Sallys routine to incorporate Misty. So, with this in mind, we had a joint venture this evening and so far so good.
She was open to "The new Blue in You", and although we did watch "Fast and Furious", I have "Fled" playing right now. I have the tire warmers on both of them and she wants to know why this is the first time she has ever seen them. I told her not to worry, you would pick up a set of warmers for her before you brought her home to her new house. She asked if Bruce could come with her, and I told her if she didnt leave him alone, she would have endure yet another surgery. :whistle:

Back