Misty has a Friend

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Soooooooooo I guess it should come as no surprise, But it turns out Misty is a lesbian. Now Im not pointing fingers here. ( TWOTONEVERT & SALLY ) But when I left Misty with you she was pretty much straight. And now that she is home she brought a girlfriend home with her.

Im not really complaining, I get to RIDE both of them.

Here is the happy couple, Sorry the pic of the VTX will have to do, Still no computer at home so I cant download any pictures ( Using work computer )

Anyway this is what BELLA looks like, Only Mods to her are a 200 tire kit, Bar Risers, Lowered 1", and New turn signals. Color is Black Cherry

==========================================================

NEW BIKE PICS 017.jpg

VTX.jpg

You can't beat the Honda, Micheal! Shaft drive, low compression...everything about 'em says,"I'm built for the long haul!". What cc and model? Too bad Honda pulled the 1800 motor, that sucker's a stump puller! Congrats! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

This one keeps the 'Bat Outta Hell!' company...

1800C Model.jpg

It does have the second seat, luggage rack, and back rest but I only use those for longer hauls. Have a Good 'un!

Oh yeah, how's the move going?

1800C Model.jpg

You can't beat the Honda, Micheal! Shaft drive, low compression...everything about 'em says,"I'm built for the long haul!". What cc and model? Too bad Honda pulled the 1800 motor, that sucker's a stump puller! Congrats! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

View attachment 146243

It does have the second seat, luggage rack, and back rest but I only use those for longer hauls. Have a Good 'un!

2007 1300cc My ride to work Bike

If you get to ride them both, doesn't that make them bi? Just trying to get the facts straight.....:laugh:

Bi would imply there might be a chance of another guy getting to ride them, ( Not gonna happen ) So how about Lesbian with Provisions for Michael only :laugh:

Last edited:

View attachment 146243

Moving is complete, I am now however in the process of making it ours, Taking out the wall between the living room and pool table room, Replacing all the flooring, and so on and so on and so on.

Ha Ha, I saw you eyeing up my shadow in Eureka Springs. You know you wanted one!! ;) Just kidding. Looks good and LOVE the color, but I think with all Misty's spikes you wont have a problem with them getting together!!!:laugh:

I've put many miles on the VTX1300 and after the initial "oh my butt hurts" I should sit differently realism hits, it's a good ride. I'll be piloting the VTX from Milwaukee to Owasso around July 2-5. I'll let you know how my rear handles that long of a drive.

Back