"Missile Makeover" (Lamb Rides Again!)

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
So, two months after a low-side, Lamb is once again terrorizing the tarmac...:laugh:

When I pulled into the driveway last night coming home from work, there was Lamb just rolling out on a completely re-done "Missile."

As you can see, he chose the color and general scheme from the original '99, but with a different pattern and slightly more vibrant tones.

A Brock's full system now replaces what had been for years a stock exhaust system.

After snapping a couple of pix, we headed to Pizzeria Arrividerci for some grub...the last two shots here were taken from our table...

Congrats, Lamb. I'm so stoked that you're 'rollin' again.
:beerchug:

First Look 2.jpg

First Look 3.jpg

Needs Kanji.jpg

New Tail.jpg

Brocks.jpg

Inner Panels.jpg

Pizza1.jpg

Pizza2.jpg

kml

Donating Member
Registered
excellenr color choice!
Going for the no decal clean look?

cheers
ken

MO-BUSA

Poster formerly know as qrychefanus
Registered
awesome, i like that cyclops tailight, glad he is roll'n again:thumbsup:

Jay Willie

Donating Member
Registered
"Another tank of gas and back on the road again..."

Bikes looks nice, Lambkins, and :thumbsup: on the recovery. After the Eureka Springs MnG, totally jealous of you guys that get the opportunity for that year around rush of twisting through the tighties. :beerchug:

outlawbusa

1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered
I like the LEDS...also, it'd be nice if they gave us BIKE ONLY PARKING around here, LoL

CCbusa05

Donating Member
Registered
I like it Lamb! Class act, indeed!
Now I know what to be looking for as Pacemaster and I hide behind the trees somewhere up on hwy 4 waiting to pounce on you unsuspecting Stampede bound CA riders! :thumbsup:

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
looks good and i'm glad to hear he is back on two again :beerchug:

mikeu

Registered
The copper/silver is great. Accented with black makes it really stand out. Where are the before pics? Was it red and black originally?

mikeu

Registered

After snapping a couple of pix, we headed to Pizzeria Arrividerci for some grub...the last two shots here were taken from our table...

Congrats, Lamb. I'm so stoked that you're 'rollin' again.
:beerchug:
By the way if you enjoy a good pizza try Filippi's in Little Italy. There are other Filippi's around San Diego but Downtown is the best.