"Missile Makeover" (Lamb Rides Again!)

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
So, two months after a low-side, Lamb is once again terrorizing the tarmac...:laugh:

When I pulled into the driveway last night coming home from work, there was Lamb just rolling out on a completely re-done "Missile."

As you can see, he chose the color and general scheme from the original '99, but with a different pattern and slightly more vibrant tones.

A Brock's full system now replaces what had been for years a stock exhaust system.

After snapping a couple of pix, we headed to Pizzeria Arrividerci for some grub...the last two shots here were taken from our table...

Congrats, Lamb. I'm so stoked that you're 'rollin' again.
:beerchug:

First Look 2.jpg

First Look 3.jpg

Needs Kanji.jpg

New Tail.jpg

Brocks.jpg

Inner Panels.jpg

Pizza1.jpg

Pizza2.jpg

Last edited:
excellenr color choice!
Going for the no decal clean look?

cheers
ken

awesome, i like that cyclops tailight, glad he is roll'n again:thumbsup:

"Another tank of gas and back on the road again..."

Bikes looks nice, Lambkins, and :thumbsup: on the recovery. After the Eureka Springs MnG, totally jealous of you guys that get the opportunity for that year around rush of twisting through the tighties. :beerchug:

I like the LEDS...also, it'd be nice if they gave us BIKE ONLY PARKING around here, LoL

I like it Lamb! Class act, indeed!
Now I know what to be looking for as Pacemaster and I hide behind the trees somewhere up on hwy 4 waiting to pounce on you unsuspecting Stampede bound CA riders! :thumbsup:

looks good and i'm glad to hear he is back on two again :beerchug:

The copper/silver is great. Accented with black makes it really stand out. Where are the before pics? Was it red and black originally?

After snapping a couple of pix, we headed to Pizzeria Arrividerci for some grub...the last two shots here were taken from our table...

Congrats, Lamb. I'm so stoked that you're 'rollin' again.
:beerchug:

By the way if you enjoy a good pizza try Filippi's in Little Italy. There are other Filippi's around San Diego but Downtown is the best.

Back