Military?

Retired USAF. Living and working in the Hurlburt field area. Worked AC 130 Gunships, weapons and guidance systems.:thumbsup:

1SG Army 09July09 will be 22yrs of service. Netherlands, Turkey, Egypt, Kuwait, Afganistan and just got back from Cuba.

17yrs Active Duty, SFC/E7(P) Ft. Bragg, NC, S.Korea x2, Ft. Campbell, KY. 6 deployments total: 3 Afgahnistan & 3 Iraq. Currently have 15yrs with USASOC

Last edited:
U.S. Navy, 3 years USS Biddle CG-34 outboard suite team, CTR5 SW, really just for college money but what a blast it was!!

Army Strong E-7 CBRNE, 18 yrs, Germany, Kansas, Korea X2, Texas, Hawaii, Missouri, Desert Shield/Storm, Intrinsic Action, Bosnia, OIF, OEF, OIF again and If I dont' get out of Germany next year OEF again. 03 Busa

Retired AF, MSgt (E-7)~ 20yrs 9days...Stationed @ Hanscom AFB, Ma; Galena Apt, Ak, Eielson AFB, Ak; Cheyenne Mtn Co, Sembach AB, Ge.

E-6 in the Navy on Submarines. Im stationed in Groton, CT. Served on USS Toledo and am now an Instructor at Submarine School.

Hey thats where i am from.

And i have not served in the military but i have been an army brat for 20 years. I was born in Stuttgart Germany (Babenhausen), also lived in Kansas (?), Missouri (Ft. Leonard Wood), Maryland (Aberdeen Proving Grounds), Georgia (?)

But my father is now after 20 years a retired Welding instructor from the United States Army. He retired in i wanna say 2001. And thanks to everyone that serves. My self i am a DOD civilian Contractor over in Iraq right now but as of today i have 23 days left and then im home! Can't wait to have some freedom again!

signed up when I was 17, banged up my wrist pretty good inbetween basic and ait. They let me stay in to see if it would heal up, but they let me go when I was 20.

Back