New BUSA Rider

mdelaven

Registered
Hi all I am new to posting. I don't type so here we go. Name is Mike but go by SR with the group I ride with. My son also rides they call him JR. I have the 04 BUSA which is really my second bike. Started on a 01 929rr for about two months and ran across this 04 and fell in love with it. I am retired military 48 years old live out side Ft Knox Ky. I really like reading this forum and others because you all are the experts on these bikes. Hope I can get the photo to upload.

m04_busa.jpg

04' LE with 06' fairings...
cool.gif

Welcome. I'm from Louisville myself.

Welcome to the greatest internet bike family in the galaxy.

It's a crazy place, so you'll probably fit right in.

Don't be shy about offering stuff or asking for stuff, either. That's what families do, and that's why I moved away from mine and joined this cult. But I digress.

(and I'm just kidding)...

Anyway, nice lookin' scoot.

Ride safe, be sane, respect the throttle, and stick around awhile.

beerchug.gif

Ahhh easy just knows these things, he's a swammy AND a financial Guru too!
beerchug.gif
Welcome!

The polished liped rims for 1 and the black frame for 2

welcome to the .org btw

Welcome

I always liked that color kit with the LE frame. That is what Zuk should have done in 06 instead of the White/Silver

Over_Easy
I know it is an 04 but how can you tell it is LE with 06 farings?
JR Busa answered it (polish wheel lip and black frame) but it still could have been an 05' LE, but you have amber lens turn signals (the 05' LE are clear) so I concluded you must have the 04 LE...my dear Watson.

But I prefer Lycan's answer!
cool.gif

Hey SR.,
I'm new to the BUSA circut my self. I've got the LE 2004. It's a strong bike so be careful and Be Better Than Blessed.

Back