New Busa Rider!

fbmra

Registered
I too am new to riding the Busa! I've had a couple of 650's but they were nothing like this bike! Bought it Thursday and the only time I haven't been on it is when both kids wanted to go somewhere! It's a blast to ride. Looking forward to my first trip! Love the site so far! Any help would be great!

:thumbsup:

Congrats and welcome! There are a few members in your area that you should get in touch with. Glad you are enjoying it, but help us enjoy it with you y posting pics!

I too am new to riding the Busa! I've had a couple of 650's but they were nothing like this bike! Bought it Thursday and the only time I haven't been on it is when both kids wanted to go somewhere! It's a blast to ride. Looking forward to my first trip! Love the site so far! Any help would be great!

:thumbsup:

Congrats and welcome to the board :welcome:

Send a PM to Wag...he lives in Rio Rancho :thumbsup:

Welcome to the family.

You've joined us at a monumental time...the site just got a makeover and the family, as a group, has never been closer.

We're glad to have you among us. It's a crazy place, for sure, but if you remember to take your meds, you can probably muddle through. If you forget on occasion, you'll more than likely end up like the rest of us...only out of the straight-jacket long enough to go riding!.

:laugh:

We will need pix. If you wait too long, the police will come for you, and that'll be bad.

mmmkay?

Scar

:welcome: to your new addiction/family

pics are in da :rulez:

so get em posted up or bad stuff will happen :grim: :grim:

Thanks for all the replys!! And I get the hint!

mybusa1.jpg

Last edited:
The Picture Police were just on thier way. I do what I can to stop them.:laugh:

Welcome to the org.:beerchug:

picture police mob.jpg

Excellent to have you on board. We'll get a ride going here soon!

--Wag--

Hi Guys

Just a quick question, I have been riding for a abt 2yrs now, I have always wanted a busa but then I had to start riding and take lessons, a lot of track days. I am ready for a busa but here is the question, I weigh about 65 kg and Im about 1.5m tall. Is this going to be a problem?

Back