Military?

SSG at Fort Irwin, CA now (great riding weather) been to Polk,Korea,Irwin,Riley now back to Irwin Iraqx1 Kuwaitx1 :beerchug:
i was at NTC back in 95' for 32 days w/ the 25i.d. 1/21inf. you can have that duty! p.s. ft. polk wasn't any better! :whistle: on topic, 3yrs. 25 i.d. and 5yrs. 104 inf. mass. nat'l guard,11B.

Army - Artillery for 3 years then Intelligence. 10 years with Special Operations Forces in the SOUTHCOM, CENTOM and EUCOM AORs

DSC01238.jpg

U.S. Army. 3 years Reserve, then 4 years active.

372nd MP Co. USAR - Cumberland, MD.
3/116th 29th Inf. Div. - Winchester, VA.
HHC 303rd MI BN, 504th MI BDE - Fort Hood, TX
USACAP MP CO, US Army Pacific - Johnston Atoll
LEA 89th MP BDE - Fort Hood, TX

E-5, USN, HT (Hull Maintenance Technician) AKA Chit chaser, welder, firefighter, sheet metal worker, fiberglass and rubber insulation and general fix it guy! 1993-2002.

Great Lakes, Philly Naval Station, USS Acadia (AD-42)--(1) 7 month deployment, Naval Station San Diego, USS McKee (AS-41) many trips to HI, and Naval Submarine Base San Diego.

I blew out my knees and was medically discharged Nov. 2002. Was offered $50K and out of the Navy or REPLACE BOTH KNEES and stay in. Guess which I chose? I miss being active, but at the same time I don't miss getting my body beat up from the long hours.

To those of you who are still active (reserve or full duty), my hats off to you, and THANK YOU for your job well done!!!!

Recruit (E3 after BMT graduation) USAF Reserves,
heading out to Lackland AFB for BMT end of July.

Crew Chief A-10 Warthog Whiteman AFB Knob Knoster MO

Busago1979 good luck with the training and if you get the chance to go to wright patterson take it!

UMSC 0311 Infantry, 4 yrs, E4/CPL
Currently in US Army, E7/SFC 11years and counting. Station at Ft Campbell, KY., Atlanta Recruiting BN, Ft Polk, LA., Ft Story, VA., and currently in S. Korea as an 88N

You guys are my HEROS!!!! God bless!!!!
Way back when............E-4, 8th Infantry Division, Military Police (airborne) Honor Guard unit, Germany, 3 years.

in the USNavy from 91 to 95 as icman stationed at guam, sandiego, and norfolk va. i got out and tryed to get back in but the navy wouldn't work with me so i went in to the Army
from 97 to 00 as an infantry man stationed at ft benning, and ft drum

USMC - 11 yrs - Sgt/E-5, From the bomding in Beruit through the end of the first go around with Iraq. Once a Marine Always a Marine

SemperFi

6 years USAF E-5 Firefighter at langley afb. Now finishing up year 2 as a contractor in iraq :) ... Then its back to school thanks to the new and improved GI Bill

Back