Active military and vets

USN 1968-72
Training Center San Diego
USS Enterprise (West Pac Cruise and from Alameda,CA NAS around Cape Horn to Newport News VA.
Radio 'A' School Bainbridge Maryland
High Speed International Morse Code School Training Center San Diego
Fleet Training Group Pearl Harbor (Ford Island) Hawaii
Amphibious Base Coronada California
Holy crap Don, you and my dad served on the Enterprise at the same time! He was a 1st Class Petty Officer.
Do you know which department...I was in Communications?
beerchug.gif
Don, I dont know what department it was for sure, but he handled everything loaded onto the ship. Supplies, etc. Not sure, but I think I remember him mention ordinance as well. Jimmy Lee Wilson, I even remember his service number, T3538050. Several years ago, I helped him look up who was enlisted on the Enterprise during his service.
I will look for him in my cruise book...

USN 1968-72
USS Enterprise (West Pac Cruise and from Alameda,CA NAS around Cape Horn to Newport News VA.
Holy crap Don, you and my dad served on the Enterprise at the same time! He was a 1st Class Petty Officer.
beerchug.gif
Don, I dont know what department it was for sure, but he handled everything loaded onto the ship. Supplies, etc. Not sure, but I think I remember him mention ordinance as well. Jimmy Lee Wilson, I even remember his service number, T3538050. Several years ago, I helped him look up who was enlisted on the Enterprise during his service.
That would be freaky if you found him, "its a small world after all".

USMC
2000-2004
Basic- Parris Island
Machinegun School- North Carolina
Security Forces School- Chessapeake VA
First Duty Station- Keflavik Iceland
Second Duty station- 29 PALMS!!!!!!
Last but not least 7 months in The worst place on this earth...Iraq.

And now  
brave.gif

Check that out Rayabusa and I on same ship several years apart. Although I was stuck down in the engine room as a Nuke ELT.
super.gif
I was all the way forward on Level 3...the flight deck was overhead.
I was there for the first couple of weeks on the ship the catapults kept me awake as they were right above me. Finally moved aft to 300 man berthing where it was 90+ degrees in the shade but less noise. Second west pac I got in to a smaller 9 man berthing where the AC worked.

USN 1968-72
beerchug.gif
I couldn't find his picture, there were sure a lot of Wilson's on that boat!!!

USAF 10 yrs (1982 - 1992)
Aircraft Mechanic
T-38 Talon
F-15 Eagle
B-52 Stratofortress (B.U.F.F.)

USN 1968-72
beerchug.gif
I couldn't find his picture, there were sure a lot of Wilson's on that boat!!!
I will ask him to see if he has his cruise book. They have moved so many times over the years, he may not know where things are.

USN
Former bubblehead - 4 knots to nowhere... USS Woodrow Wilson SSN(SSBN) 624.

U.S. Army Airborne, Ranger,Pathfinder, Infantry six years active and four reserve. I spent four years in Germany as a Pathfinder attached to a rotary wing group in the 2nd Armored Division and four years in the reserves as a paratooper with the 144th ABN. I was in the First Calvary Division during the Vietnam War

Back