Which members are serving or have served in the armed forces?

Mrs.Rubber2Burn

The Diet Coke of Evil!!!
Donating Member
Registered
It is Memorial Day and I am more patriotic than usual. I was thinking of all of our selfless men and women in uniform who are currently serving or that have served.

I know we have quiet a few vets here, and a couple of active duty. If you want to (or can), post up and tell us what branch.

I can start by telling that hubby is prior Navy.

:usa: :usa: :usa: :usa:

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!

Retired after 25 years U.S. Army Reserve. Many more have given so much more than I and I thank them all for their service and sacrifice. It was an honor and privilege to wear the uniform and I'd do it all over again tomorrow.

6 1/2 years Active Army so far. 3 deployments and that is nothing to those that have given the ultimate sacrifice to our great country.

4 years in the Air Force. Visited or was stationed in Japan, Spain, Thailand, India, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. Bought my first Honda while stationed in Japan.

MCMustang, Manny and USMC BUSA all currently serving over seas. Thank you for your service. Very much appreciated.

I had 8 yrs Army Reserve then decided to go active. 4 yrs for that so far. I have only been deployed once so far.

Navy, Vietnam era...January 14, 1969 is a day I will always remember...

big e fire.jpg

USMC 4 years. Like other said, Proud to have served, but many have given more than myself. They have given the Ulitmate sacrifice for our freedom. Thank you ot all who have served and a special thank you to the families of those who have given the ultimate sacrifice. To the Gold Star families, Thank you and I am sorry.

19 yrs Active Duty Army and still going. Special thanks to those deployed and those who gave all!

Last edited:
24 years of Air Force! The most rewarding thing I've ever done! And the most fulfilling along with my kids!! GOD Bless those and their families far and near! Great thread to start on this day!!!

Marine Reserves 2 years Army 13 years.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back