Which members are serving or have served in the armed forces?

??? Submariner eh... (love you!)

Spent 4 years as a Navy Wife, Jefferycarman went on two deployments to the Middle East (floating in the big blue). First deployment was part of a carrier group. The second was with the Coast Guard and they boarded ships looking for terrorists/drugs/WMDs. Spent most of our time in San Diego, CA. Training in Great Mistakes...errr, Great Lakes...and then also 4 months in Biloxi, Mississippi.

However, Jeff isn't my only military man. My Grandpa Williams was a Coast Guard guy in WWII. My Uncle was a Sailor in Vietnam. My Little-Bro is a Marine (and every part the jar head). My cousin is also a Marine. My other cousin (not named Darrell) is Army. And, my brother-in-law (and next potential owner of a Busa) is currently in Iraq with the Navy.

I spent 12 years as a navy wife and no all to well about Great Mistakes..hee hee. We spent most of the time on the East Coast as hubby was in the surface fleet, but would you believe that we were stationed in Amarillo, TX for three years?? Our son was born on that tour, it was supposed to have been "shore duty".

Great thread to read though, interesting to learn a wee bit more about some of the fellow members I've either ridden with, sold product to, or enjoyed your posts.

five-ton.jpg

Good times. Played around with these alot. :thumbsup: Semper Fi.

MarineM60-8.jpg

five-ton.jpg

MarineM60-8.jpg

Back