Mileage Report

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
So, today, while out riding with stealthrider00 (Yash), I turned over 17,000 clicks on the '08 'busa.

Have I ever mentioned how much I love this bike? Oh, I have? Well, please pardon me for being redundant.

laugh.gif

I'll take a pic of the odo tomorrow morning when I get out to the garage (before work) and snap off a shot of it for inclusion.

Seems this time last week I was reporting a 16,000 milestone click... Hm...

As a fellow high-mileage 'busa rider once said...

Gas, Gas, Gas...brakes are optional (Thanks BA BUSA!).

Sunday__15JUN08.jpg

put this way i made from Tahoe to my pad in 45min  
cool.gif
sounds good . hey scar you top that beast out yet
Every one of my 'busas gets to the peg shortly after the first service. We have some amazing stretches of pavement out here which support that type of velocity.

I'd love to go to that burger joint with you. When does it start snowing in Tahoe?

Sunday__22JUN08.jpg

too long i hate the heat in ca i miss living in co the hills that go from 8000-14k feet
cool.gif
. how far of a ride is too you from sac i dont work
beerchug.gif

too long i hate the heat in ca i miss living in co the hills that go from 8000-14k feet  
cool.gif
.  how far of a ride is too you from sac i dont work  
beerchug.gif
Well, it you 'mapquest' it, you will find from the convention center (downtown Sacramento) to my doorstep is 500.3 miles.

Here's how the directions read from my house, there. Turn left on __ street, merge onto I-5 north for 500 miles. Exit J Street. They report it to be a 10-hour ride, but whoever figured that out was NOT riding a 'busa!

whistling.gif

p.s. I want to not work, too. How do we achieve that?

So, I have to know...when does it start snowing in Tahoe?

OOOHHHH .....We are just planing to go to tahoe ! Let me guess... A day before you leave you were going to let me know !
rock.gif
Well let me think about it right now
sadnews.gif
.....Tick Tock..........YEAH!!!!!!!!!!
ME,tooo.
laugh.gif

You better not leave without me
deadhorse.gif
. Burgers , Curves , Flying visors
whistling.gif
, Lesbians that drop their Harleys
ThumbsUp.gif
, Chatterboxes that fall off while in flyte
biggrin.gif
, I hope that,s all included
please.gif
. What more fun can a group of motorcyclists have ?
jump9.gif

I definitely want to be consulted before you leave .
beerchug.gif

OMG. You just recapped our entire weekend in 10 sentences or less. Crazee shizzle, bruddah.

Crazy, Krazy, Crazee. It's a flippin' miracle that we're all still alive. Hey...then let's do a road-trip to Tahoe.

I'd love to do a long-weekend roll up there relaxing along the shoreline of one of the most pristine bodies of water the US has to offer, riding those gorgeous roads around the lake and beyond.

I kind of have to do a little background (investigative) work before I announce the plan to my riding buds.

beerchug.gif

Busted.

If you're up for it, let's make a plan for, let's say, over Labor Day weekend (?) Maybe before?

Let me know what you think...we can launch a new thread then...

Right turn? Left turn? Hello? Will someone let the ride leader know which way to turn?

-->
argue.gif
<-- the scene in Pine Valley on Saturday...

I almost forgot about that lol
tounge.gif
Especially when you stopped in pine valley to give us a piece of your mind. you went
pissed.gif
and the guys on the harleys went
SHOCKED.gif
lol1.gif
I still can't stop laughing.Maybe that's why they had to drink all that beer
wtf.gif
all_coholic.gif
. Labor day or earlier sounds good. Let me apply for well fare so i can get that time off of work covered
smile.gif

I love the way you spell 'welfare'. Well Fare. You are off the hook~ I still can't believe we didn't get shot by those snaggle-toothed Harley riders. It was so funny to later in the day see that yellow-chopperish-thingey being hauled away on the back of a flat-bed~
rofl.gif

Either the guy got busted for DUI, or the POS wouldn't run. The odds sit solidly at 50/50.

OMG. So, it looks like Yash is coming down on Wednesday. Hopefully we can find him the hook-up and get him in the right zip-code for awhile.

Did you get the beemer back this morning?

Yes, but only two.....

#2:  I had a 2004 FJR1300 that I put 30,000 miles in less than a year after taking it off the showroom floor.

#1:  Biggest mileage any one year just happened to be 2007, where I put 41,000 miles on a Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird.

I would need about another 20K on my K8 between now and Nov to equal that Blackbird year.  
cool.gif

Hey Scar, are those Michelin Pilot road 2s? If so just wondering what kinda mileage you are getting out of the front/rear? and
beerchug.gif
for all the miles, I adv. 10 to 11 K a year.
smile.gif

Back