Mileage Report (Wasabi hits 50k)

So, I post the paralleling information on my local forum and a friend (and Gixxer 1K rider), Marcel, points out that I've now ridden Wasabi enough miles to have circled the globe twice at the equator.

Hadn't thought of it exactly that way...but...:whistle:

So, I post the paralleling information on my local forum and a friend (and Gixxer 1K rider), Marcel, points out that I've now ridden Wasabi enough miles to have circled the globe twice at the equator.

Hadn't thought of it exactly that way...but...:whistle:

:thumbsup:

Congrats Ya Hoon,:thumbsup:
That is an amazing milestone for sure:beerchug:
Was that pic taken in Julian perhaps?
Great bike and many happy miles on that seat I am sure.
Bubba

Congrats Ya Hoon,:thumbsup:
That is an amazing milestone for sure:beerchug:
Was that pic taken in Julian perhaps?
Great bike and many happy miles on that seat I am sure.
Bubba

Thanks, Bubba!

Which pic are you referring to? The one of 'yours truly' was taken in Santa Ysabel at the Pie Shop (:laugh:) there... The pic of Wasabi's cluster was taken in the Engine Room.

:beerchug:

Unreal how everyone is high fivin' and congratulating you Scar for wearing out an otherwise prefectly good motorcycle! SHEEESH!!!
I'm gonna flip the record bro to say.................put that old war horse out to pasture, as in, trade her in on a fresh new '09 and restore to your senses the feeling of real power!! :laugh:
Are we still buddies Scar? Sure we are!! Love ya man.........because YOU ARE THE man!! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Unreal how everyone is high fivin' and congratulating you Scar for wearing out an otherwise prefectly good motorcycle! SHEEESH!!!
I'm gonna flip the record bro to say.................put that old war horse out to pasture, as in, trade her in on a fresh new '09 and restore to your senses the feeling of real power!! :laugh:
Are we still buddies Scar? Sure we are!! Love ya man.........because YOU ARE THE man!! :thumbsup:

:rofl: Jimbo...you are a genuine comedian!!! :laugh:

My hat is off to you scar!:bowdown::bowdown:
That is some serious milage you have racked up. Life is good when you can send that much time with your ride.:beerchug:

Rumble.

Will this one be parked next to the LE sometime soon? OR you could take Wasabi to FBC and put more miles on the LE.......

50,000 miles, 20 months riding.

I'm so proud of and happy with this machine.

As the 50k numbers replaced 49999 and all those which preceded them, I patted Wasabi on the tank and told her how much I love her.

:love:

You are an animal Scar, damn dude. You are my Busa hero! Congrats :beerchug:

Back