Mileage Challenge

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
I figured I'd go ahead and start up the mileage challenge.  What I plan to do is once every month start a thread in General Bike Related Topics with the updated mileage numbers.  This will be a full year challenge Jan1st-Dec31st.  Everyone participating  will PM me their mileage in miles(not km) on the 1st of every month.  I'll also PM everyone as a reminder.  Then I'll post up each month's new numbers.

For those who only want to do the summer challenge.  It won't be a problem.  When Apr 1st rolls around I will start a 2nd challenge ending Oct 31st.  Those in the year challenge will be automatically put into the summer challenge but only the 4/1-10/31 mileage will count towards that challenge.

Mileage is mileage.  Whether you're commuting, track day, or out for a fun cruise, it's all the same.  If your odometer records it and it was all of your seat time, it counts.  This will be on the honor system.  Since taking pics of the odometer can be faked easily, it just doesn't make sense to make this any harder than it needs to be.  Simply PM your mileage and your done.

No official prizes are offered.  Simply bragging rights and curiousity about how many miles we all ride.  However, bets/prizes decided upon by members who challenge each other would be no problem, just that I will not be in charge or responsible for prizes people decide on together.  I won't hold money or prizes, I'll simply keep track of everyone's mileage and post it up from highest down to the lowest.

Any suggestions prior to Jan 1st are welcome and will be considered.

Good luck and I'll see your PMs starting Jan 1st  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138949668 -->

Also;

Only busa miles count.  For those with multiple bikes, only your busa's miles count.  This is a busa site  
biggrin.gif

Anyone can join after Jan 1st for the year challenge and after Apr 1st for the summer challenge.  BUT, you only get to start with the miles you have on your busa when you start the challenge.  So if you don't enter Jan 1st/Apr 1st you'll be at a disadvantage, but you can still join in.  

********Rule Clarification**********

If you own mulitple Busas and no one else rides them, you can count both Busas.  But it has to be all of YOUR Busa seat time, you cannot count miles put on by friends/family/etc...

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138949814 -->

"Only Busa Miles Count"
sad.gif
- Ok Im In...lol
biggrin.gif

Thanks for coordinating this Charlesbusa
wink.gif

I pinned this thread but thats all I can do, if you want another format Capt or Cache gotta do em.
cool.gif

Oh and I probly wont win but I'm in on this
thumbs-up.gif

<span style='font-family:times'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>WINNER WILL RECEIVE 1 FREE FULL YEAR SUBSCRIPTION TO HAYABUSA.ORG </span></span>
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Kento-Moto
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135471312 -->

I pinned this thread but thats all I can do, if you want another format Capt or Cache gotta do em.
cool.gif

Oh and I probly wont win but I'm in on this
thumbs-up.gif

<span style='font-family:times'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>WINNER WILL RECEIVE 1 FREE FULL YEAR SUBSCRIPTION TO HAYABUSA.ORG </span></span>
biggrin.gif
Thanks Kent for pinning it!!

And that was very generous of you to offer the subscription as a prize
tounge.gif
poke.gif

Damn guys that sounds like fun. Too bad this summer I'll probably be racing a lot of Sundays instead of out riding. The weekends and especially Sundays are when I put on the most miles. Oh well, I may still join in for fun. This is a cool idea.
smile.gif

I doubt I can keep up with you high mile freaks but be fun anyway ;-). So couont me in

Mine isn't get any miles on her right now. I am already tired of snow and cold and winter just officially started 4 days ago. Already have had a foot of snow and way too many days below zero. I think it's going to be awhile before my mileage changes.

Back