Mileage Report (Wasabi hits 50k)

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
50,000 miles, 20 months riding.

I'm so proud of and happy with this machine.

As the 50k numbers replaced 49999 and all those which preceded them, I patted Wasabi on the tank and told her how much I love her.

:love:

Mileage 50000 16AUG09.jpg

Do you have a job or sleep :laugh: congrats wish I had that fire under my butt :beerchug:

:whistle:

Yeah, that 20 months only takes into some of the longer business trips I've been on in that period, as well... Many days (amounting to well over a month) I've been out of town/state.

Riding to me is so liberating...almost addictive.

While I was out riding this evening, I ran into a guy from my SoCal forum who snapped this shot and sent it along...seems like a good fit.

:beerchug:

Scar at 49,850 (or so).jpg

50,000 miles, 20 months riding.

I'm so proud of and happy with this machine.

As the 50k numbers replaced 49999 and all those which preceded them, I patted Wasabi on the tank and told her how much I love her.

:love:
Congrats, Scar. :bowdown::thumbsup::beerchug: I know exactly how you felt, bro. I love my baby so much, too. As I've mentioned here before, you inspired me.

Not only is that great mileage it's a testament to the longevity of the Busa and it's rider SCAR. Congrats! Wardie

Oh to live in an area where riding year around isn't as much of a wish as it is a 'where do you want to ride to next?'! Congrats, my friend! Given another round, and obviously with what I've done (hind sight being 20/20), I'd of throttled back a notch and still been enjoying the saddle. Here's to eventually lookin' forward to another round! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Just a Question SCAR but do you Even Own a CAR, TRUCK, Etc :shocked:

:whistle:

I had an '07 Ridgeline, but it was really wasteful and pointless, so I traded it in for an Accord.

The week before the Stampede, I think I got out riding only once...and only for half a day. I had to use the Accord to get all the event materials to T-Rex so I could build and ship the pallet to Reno...it was excruciating...all I wanted to do was ride... :laugh: ...which should be no surprise at all.

Congrats, Scar. :bowdown::thumbsup::beerchug: I know exactly how you felt, bro. I love my baby so much, too. As I've mentioned here before, you inspired me.

Thanks, Jesse... As a fellow 'high-mileage 'ho', I know you're especially tuned in to this type of activity.

:beerchug: again, to you, too!

Back